Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment announced Toy Story of Terror for Blu-ray release on August 19. The gang gets together again, after the events of Toy Story 3, for a new adventure alongside their new friend Combat Carl. The Blu-ray release will include a Digital Copy. Check below for a list of technical specifications and supplements.
Technical & Video Specs
Blu-ray @ 1080p/MPEG4-AVC 1.78:1 Aspect Ratio
English DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 Surround
English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Surround
English Dolby Digital 2.0
English Dolby Digital DVS 2.0
French Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
- “Toy Story Toons” Shorts: Hawaiian Vacation; Small Fry; Partysaurus Rex
- Audio Commentaries: Toy Story of Terror!, Hawaiian Vacation, Small Fry, and Partysaurus Rex
- Team of Specialists – Director Angus MacLane goes deep behind the scenes to introduce the team of specialists required to make Toy Story OF TERROR!
- 3 Deleted Scenes + Editor Introductions: Pencil Topper Trilogy; Travel Brochures; Road Trip Roulette
- Vintage Toy Commercials + Director Introductions: Old Timer; Combat Carl; Transitron
- D23 Teaser