apsmith21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• I'm in the midst of a huge blizzard over the next couple of days, so if you don't hear from me, don't worry (too much!). Thanks!
    Premium member? Have you checked the Nova GOTG award thread? Winners have been ANNOUNCED!
    Have been without power since Wed evening - if you don't hear from me immediately, I'll get back to you soon. Thanks!
    GOTG fan made lenticular slip request list goes live in about 1.5 hours! PREMIUM SUPPORTERS ONLY! Don't miss out!
    Andy

My trading thread avatar is showing the Futurshop logo.... Can you fix it back to my original Iron Man one?

Thank you
    Hi, I need to send you payment. What paypal email address do I send it to
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    I'll send you an invoice - best to send me a private message please and we'll chat that way.
    For some reason, trying to type replies to threads is not possible via the I.E app on Xbox 360. I don't have access to a computer. Im just trying to find out if there is going to be a GB for the Futureshop steelbook of Captain America 2. Someone on BR.com was buying it for me, but I can't contact him as I was banned until the end of September for inappropriate language, even though the word I had used was censored.
    Working the internetz pretty hard right now to get everyone a copy of Batman: Assault on Arkham steelbook!
    Wreck
    Wreck
    need me to grab any copies?
    Hey, I wasn't sure what to do or whom I should speak with, but wondered if you can help me out. I tried to upload covers using the Collection Manager's Submit your Images. After which, I could not get onto the forums any longer. I had to use another IP address to get back to this site and write to somebody. This has happened before, back in February, but I did not keep the e-mail info and such. Please help. Twan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…