Wreck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Hi,
    have take 3 orders from your store. These are taken with my Paypal account and address. I was wondering there are no shipping costs will ask. Did you get the orders?
    Hi wreck. I need your expertise. Remember when I asked Ninja members, what does #1 reviewer of the month mean on Zavvi. I've post a number of reviews for the steelbooks I've purchased. Beside all my reviews I see #1 reviewer of the month Does that mean I won that £100.00 voucher for posting a review? I know this may seem like an odd question. I just want to make sure. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day
    Please let us know if you get info that Rocketeer will be coming back for sale. Snoozed on this one...my fault.
    Lion King diamond edition (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Taiwan] at yesasia and JSdvd. 52 USD.
    You know anything about this... I thought this was long time OOP, OOS. And the title is apparently in english despite TW release... Is this a re release or what. I dont understand much of this. Ordered it the second i came over it just now... Dont know what will arrive though. Hopefully a steelbook = )
    Wreck, i have the 6ft cinema banner from ingloriuos with brad pitt on it.

I got this a few years ago and have had it on my wall. Its still in its original box from the cinema.

Would you be interested in this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…