apsmith21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Hi Andy! I just found out about the group buy option on the Target Mondo Steelbook exclusives! I'm located in Canada and wanted to message you first about being able to get on the three current exclusive lists (Flash Gordon, Shaun of the Dead, and The Thing) instead of posting in the forums in case that was rude or I missed out. Could you please let me know if this is still a possibility? Thanks!
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Not a problem, just reply to each thread and request your copies
    Nicktrunks
    Nicktrunks
    Thanks Andy! I really appreciate it! Let me know if there's anything else I need to do closer to the shipping date :)
    Hi, Please forgive me for asking but I'm new to participating in group buys. I just signed up for The Terminator (Czech )
    I gather I will receive an invoice from carllenc closer to release date and I will be paying by paypal in Czech Koruna? I was wondering where will that invoice show up and where or to whom do I communicate my shipping address to? carllenc?
    Kind regards,
    Eric
    Hi, interested in the John Wick full slip, how much (in total - postage plus movie) to ship to a UK address please?
    Many thanks
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    $65.44 shipped including insurance, and other costs. Detailed invoice would have all the costs spelled out.
    Hi, I found these forums via a search for alternative ways to "guarantee" an Interstellar Neo edition and I found the information regarding the group buy. I'm currently (slowly) on my way to the 20 posts to be able to participate, but I wonder if there is room for me in the group buy? Others have already pointed me your way so at this point I'm just crossing my fingers.

Thanks!
    Reactions: apsmith21
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Plenty of room, no worries. When you get to 20, please post on the GB thread with your request.
    theparasyte
    theparasyte
    I appreciate it greatly! Should be at the 20 soonly. :)
    Hi, do you have any PET slip versions of ZDT left? I've been a member for a year but don't have enough posts to even see the GB. Haha. So unsure how all that works if you do have some left.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    I think there are a few. Just get to 20 non spammy posts and after 30 min or so, you can see my GB
    K1NG J0RDAN
    K1NG J0RDAN
    Awesome. Just hit 20, now I wait. :)
    Hello, I wanted to ask you about your ZDT group buy. I am a long time member, but some of my buddies on Blu-Ray.com told me you were hosting this.

I have been buying Plain Archive releases from the very beginning, but I missed out on the PET full slip due to some glitching.

I have maybe a dozen posts here, and I don't want to spam. I am begging you to add me to the group buy list for the PET full slip version.
    U
    UUUUGGGGHHHH
    I promise that I will continue posting, well beyond the 20 posts. I am sick to my stomach about missing this. This has been my most wanted and anticipated release for months.
    As you can imagine, my inbox is quite full! I'll be catching up with all my contest winners on Monday AM!
    I'm interrupting ninja week to just stare at a retweet of my tweet by @kateesackhoff. Day made.
    The challenge coin threads are here. Make sure to check back the entire week for the DAILY coin challenges!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…