apsmith21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Very sorry to hear that. Then I would like to know how much shipping will cost to the rest of steelbook in Russia?
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Depends on total weight of the package - 3 steelbooks cost at least $22.50 to ship, it goes up from there.
    Avengers: Age of Ultron (Best Buy Exclusive) - Ultron or Vision cover WAS $22 NOW $18
    Zero Dark Thirty Plain Archive Steelbook (Full Paper Slipcover) $40 NOW $30
    Reservoir Dogs (Mondo, Target Exclusive) $24
    Highlander (Mondo, Target Exclusive - Bend in slipcover) $20
    Fantastic Four (Best Buy) $13
    Spaceballs Best Buy Metalbox $8
    Mad Max Best Buy Metalbox $8

Delivery to Russia.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Someone contacted me about Fantastic Four and ZDT before you, so those are gone when payment is received. I can do the rest though. I'll need your e-mail to send an invoice.
    Hello.
    Delivery to Russia is possible? I would like to buy 3-5 steelbook.
    Best regards.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Yes, I can ship to Russia, no problems.
    hello, what is the method to put the image of the Steelbook instead of the image of my profile in the post title, thank's
    milo
    milo
    thank you, where it is the "thumbnail" section ?
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    once the thread is posted you have to ask for help from a mod to edit it, but if you try to post a new thread, there should be a "thumbnail url" below the post content when you create it.
    milo
    milo
    ok thank's a lot, that was my first thread and for a french, everything is not easy ;)
    Hi mate. Do you have any of the original Maze Runner steelbook available? Thanks.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    I might have one left - I'll check for you when I get home.
    Will have limited access to the site and forums from Dec 23 - Jan 4. Will respond to urgent matters ASAP.
    Hello mate,

I am interested in buying the Maze Runner and Scorch Trials Steelbook bundles from Best Buy. I was wondering if you're still taking orders for that please? Thank you very much.

PS: I am from Canada. Thank you
    Hi mate do you still have BTTF target steelbook via GB. If so how much in total to UK including all fees etc? Amen
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Yes, still have that one available. Check the GB thread in the Steelbook GB forum please, prices are listed there.
    Have 5 active group buys, some have shipped, some have not, working my way to you soon! Thanks
    Hi Andy!

I'm interested in Back to the Future 30th and Back to the Future 30th but send some without tracking is dangerous, at leats in Chile, eternal waiting time ( 3 month right now, No Tracking), ¿how much send with tracking number?

I want to avoid problem.
    Pollito
    Pollito
    I Prefer to pay 30 or 35 usd before that regrettable , 3 months ago I buy two copies of game of thrones book one and ExMachina mondo steelbook without tracking number, I still get nothing :/
    at least tracking things come, that Andy, tell me more the deadline and send you the money to paypal.
    I am eternally grateful.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    No worries, just follow up via PM when we get closer. And if you haven't already, remember to request the copy via the GB thread!
    Pollito
    Pollito
    Thanks Andy ^^
    Hi Andy!

Paid the full amount for the Nightcrawler Lenti but made a boo boo as I forgot to add my HDN account name! Sorry! The details of the payment are:

Transaction ID:
    2JV297401T426072D

Hope this helps an sorry if it made things a bit harder!

Thanks again for securing this!

Marc
    Today I finally became a Ninja. Thanks for inviting me. :^)
    Reactions: apsmith21
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Welcome! Lots of great things on the forums, hope you like the group buys!
    how much altogther will it cost for best buy insurgent steelbook shipped to the uk ie postage and packaging insured and the actual steelbook
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    hi, costs are listed in the group buy thread in the steelbook group buy section. once you reach 20 posts you can see this thread and could request a copy. hope that helps!
    Offline for the next day or so, shipping steelbooks - might be a slight delay in any response from me!
    Hi, ive received ur invoice and just about to pay thanks. I'm just curious, is the invoive for all three steelbooks x2? Thanks andy
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    If you view the invoice details in paypal, you should see all the costs listed there. HTH
    hey thanks for trying to help me out with the Thing & Shawn of the Dead mondos please keep me posted of if you can help or not
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    I can help you, I just need to sort through all the other folks first. A lot of volume to deal with
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…