wxlinkswd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good morning, i ordered the "Argo" Lenticular Edition earlier, unfortunately i haven`t received any order nr. or tracking.
    Can you please let me know if my order was shipped or if you have the tracking number please sent it to me, thanks.
    Hello Bud,

A bit of a weird request... I wanted to ask if you had any spare holographic terminator stickers?

The small round ones that came with the box set..

Kindest regards
    Hi, i bought mad max: fury road (lenticular type a), from you in the GB and my tracking number is ... LX954337688CN
    but when i try to track it all i get is ... Item is not found at this moment, If necessary, please verify with the package sender and check back later. Have you any ideas what i can do ? I'm not having much look with your GBs, regards Andy.
    Hi Alex...I have made the payment today for MM Fury Road Lenti A , the payment details are as follows;
    Transaction ID - 2PL365890L8235349
    Amount - $58 US
    Notes - UNICORN_MM Fury Road Lenti A
    Thanks for organising the GB
    Hi mate, could you please tell me how I pay for the HDZETA MAD MAX FURY ROAD STEELBOOK?
    Thanks mate
    DUTCHY
    Hi, Friend!

Tell me, please, how can I buy HDZeta GoldLabel Editions through this community? What are the rules? Thanks!
    Hi !
    Can you please let me know when I will get the tracking number for "Interstellar"?!
    I've bought the box and also Lenti, full and 1/4 slip but haven't received any track number =/

Kind regards.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…