apsmith21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• thanks for your message i can wait till you get back please contact me when you return so we can talk in detail ??
    Happy Memorial Day weekend! I'll be available occasionally over the next few days. Thank you
    I would like to participate in the Deadpool group buy. I left a message in that thread but I'm a first time participant. Do you need more from me? Thanks.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Yep, just start a conversation with me - that's the white envelope at the top right hand side of this screen. Need your e-mail and full name please
    Catching up on group buy lists! Still packaging and shipping like crazy. Will contact you ASAP about payment, if I haven't already.
    Hello, sorry to hear your not well.
    Was wondering if you know when you will be invoicing for Star Wars VII best buy US, also do you have anymore of the Spaceballs best buy metalpak at all? Thanks
    Get well soon!
    DudleyMan
    DudleyMan
    Could you add a copy of Spaceballs in with Star Wars please
    Thanks
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    if you can send me a PM with your e-mail address, I could invoice you for Spaceballs now and it will be reserved for you with payment
    DudleyMan
    DudleyMan
    Think I PM'd you my e-mail, is it just a conversation?
    Will it just be $8 for spaceballs if I get it posted with episode 7?
    Thanks again
    Health status update, I have pneumonia! Will get back to you as soon as possible, but very sick right now. Thank you
    W
    weller96c
    Get well soon bud
    H
    hantrooper
    Oh no! Thank you for still shipping out my order, don't push yourself, get better soon!
    Hi, I'm sure I read during ninja week that you are able to order requests from Target? There's a couple of Mondos I must out on group buys for but they are in stock still and really wish I could get hold of them for myself in the UK. Wasn't sure where to ask.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Which ones do you want? I have a few in hand. You can also PM me, might be better to chat that way
    Hello. The cost together with delivery to Russia?

Avengers: Age of Ultron (Best Buy Exclusive) - Ultron or Vision cover WAS $22 NOW $18
    Zero Dark Thirty Plain Archive Steelbook (Full Paper Slipcover) $40 NOW $30
    Spaceballs Best Buy Metalbox $8
    Mad Max Best Buy Metalbox $8

[email protected]
    Hello.
    Avengers: Age of Ultron (Best Buy Exclusive) - Ultron or Vision cover WAS $22 NOW $18

+ shipping to Russia.

COST?
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Send me a PM message please and I'll be glad to help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…