cooey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Hi cooey. I accidentally paid £62 instead of $62 for civil war steel. Is there anyway I can get the difference back? Alternatively I'd be happy for you to have it as a tip. Cheers.
    cooey
    cooey
    It's been refunded in full buddy. Please resend in $$ :)
    Reactions: crib79
    Hey, I will be at work when the group buy for Blufans Civil War opens tomorrow. Is there any way I can go ahead and give you want I want to sign up for?
    cooey
    cooey
    Hi Chris

There will be plenty to go around my friend so you want miss out
    Hi, can you send the Blufans AOU again to my addy in Germany (no tracking info yet, so maybe not too late)? Received today the Kimchi Hateful 8, many thanks. Regards Chris
    Currently awn from the forums. Any Blufans related Q's, please contact Wreck!
    Hello, I joined GBs of Blufans Age of Ultron.
    I saw spreadsheet to find my name. I've found it, there is a bit of discrepancy between it and my name.
    My name is Hiroteru, not Hirotero.
    Please update it.
    Hello there matey. Any chance there is a spare Antman Blufans going preferrably Lenticular. I just came back to hdn after a long tough year and seen I missed the GB. Pls PM me either way Sir.

Thanks
    Amen
    Hello Cooey, is it possible to send you a pm? I've got a question about a GB. Thanks for help :)
    Hi, I'm from Germany and interested in the Inside Out Blufans SteelBook. If there's still a chance to get one, please let me know. I can send you the paypent via paypal (to family & friends) as soon as you want me to. Thank you very much.
    Best regards,
    Dennis
    Dude... Quick question... this is my first group buy and I have selected 1x Ant-Man Lenti steelbook from Blufans.

Do I pay directly in dollars (convert currency from pounds to dollars) or do I pay directly in pounds?

(I am in the UK, not that it matters if everybody has to pay in the same currency anyway.)

Cheers.
    This is the first time doing a group buy how do I pm you
    Reactions: Lenny Nero
    Lenny Nero
    Lenny Nero
    Exactly, with all the features of this forum it really isn't obvious how to send a PM. There is no button or link in profile or near the nick/avatar stats.
    Hello, I'd like to buy the Spotlight Steelbook and was just wondering how it works cause I'm new to this :) If I want to buy one copy (to UK) is it $48 including all the shipping and fees or are there any more fees outside that price? And is it basically just by adding a comment to the gb to secure a copy? Thanks in advance! Veronika
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…