cooey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Hello Cooey, I don't know what the best place is to ask a question so I figured i would do so here. What is the estemated shipping cost for a single steelbook to be sent to the Netherlands? Or what's the shipping cost for two maybe? (regular steelbooks from HMV). Thanks in advance.
    Machete Kimchi GB is open now! Passengers Kimchi GB opens today at 1700 UK time
    Hi Cooey, I have added for Machete GB 1x Lenti and 1x Fullslip A. Can you add them in your list. Thank you very much!!
    Ignore my HDZeta BvS orders... sorry.
    I want it but simply got ahead of myself. I've edited my comments.
    cooey
    cooey
    No idea about BvS bud I'm not the GB host for them. As for Civil War yeah that's now the 17th.

Cheers
    Dude, just a quickie...

I am still needing to pay for Civil War blufans (by the 17th now I believe?)

I just noticed the date for HDZeta BvS states 'TBA' but the expected release date is 23rd December...
    Can you confirm that payment for this will likely be AFTER the 20th December when I get paid? lol
    Hi cooey, i want to buy one of the civil war edition's but this will be my first GB so i'm kinda new at this. So from what i understand i should put my country in my post and which edition(s) i want and you will send me an invoice, once you send me the invoice will i be able to pay via paypal or iDeal?
    Thanks, Tom
    cooey
    cooey
    Hi Tom

Exactly buddy :)
    Hi there, I may be missing it but i cant see my username listed on the civil war invoice spreadsheet? It was one full-slip and one iron man lenticular.
    cooey
    cooey
    On there now mate :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…