cooey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Hi cooey
    I've ordered Blade runner 2049 one click from KimchiDVD... Is it possible to cancel it? If cancellation isn't acceptable, it's okay but if you can cancel my ordered item that would be appreciated... I am so sorry for inconveniences.
    cooey
    cooey
    It is too late to cancel, sorry
    Hi cooey, I ordered and paid Blufans Rogue One Full Sllip at Dec.17.
    But I noticed that a part of shipping adress was written in japanese (only state).
    Need I let you know the adress in English?
    I'm sorry for the mishap.
    cooey
    cooey
    Yes please
    Reactions: n07ch
    n07ch
    n07ch
    [state]
    東京都(in Japanese)

TOKYO-TO(in English)
    Sorry for my mistake, and thanks for your kindness :)
    Hi cooey, i ask for a blade runner 4k steel in the hmv group buy. Is it a problem to cancel my request? I didn't pay you anything so far for that. Would be cool. Thanks in advance!
    Great work you do here!
    cooey
    cooey
    Yeah no worries buddy
    Reactions: andes
    Hi Cooey. I just paid you for shipping. I realize I have Blade Runner 2049 as part of my order which is Not ready for ship, but please go ahead and ship the other 4 steels now that are available for ship. I will pay for Blade Runner 2049 shipping separately when it is released. Many thanks !
    Good evening sir. I ordered a Spider-Man steelbook and paid everything in full last week I believe. I paid for the shipping method with tracking. I apologize if this information is out there, but when will you ship and when should I expect to get the tracking info? Thanks!
    cooey
    cooey
    Shipping today buddy and I'll send your tracking number tomorrow :)
    T
    Topless Stang
    Hey, Did you get a chance to ship that out Monday? I waited a couple days after to ask in case you did it and just didn't get a chance to send out tracking.
    T
    Topless Stang
    Thanks for the tracking info! I figured you shipped, but didn’t get a chance to send the info. Pleasure doing business with u & Thanks again!
    Reactions: cooey
    Hi Cooey, I made my first group purchase (Rogue one lenticular blufans). Do I need to provide the shipping address? I'd like to know how to proceed now. Thank you.
    cooey
    cooey
    Nope all that information is captured during your checkout process :) You don’t need to do anything
    M
    Michel Leonardis
    Is it possible to declare the invoice as a gift and a smaller value?
    cooey
    cooey
    They do that automatically
    Hi Cooey, just wanted to thank you for the gotg vol. 2 group buy. It just arrived perfectly. This was the first group buy I’ve ever done and it went great. Thanks for your commitment and I’m looking forward to your other group buys :)
    Morning, Cooey. Am I able to bundle multiple purchases before requesting them to be shipped out? I purchased HMV Spiderman steelbook and maybe interested in other titles coming up. So wanted to see if I had to pay for shipping immediately once item is released or if I can bundle them together and then have it all shipped out at the same time to save on shipping?
    cooey
    cooey
    You can bundle them up to save on shipping. You pay for shipping when they are ready to be sent :)
    Good morning, Cooey. Just wanted to confirm that my order for the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story ONE CLICK was received as well as my additional (separate) PayPal payment of $30 for EMS shipping (gotta make sure it arrives minty-mint!) Received email confirmations, just wanted to confirm with you as well. (Please pardon my noob-ness!)
    Hi Cooey, thanks again for your commitment.

I'd like to remove Requiem for a Dream from my order and sub in Spider-Man Homecoming 3D (non-4K version).

Also, shipped to Canada. I'll update my address with my payment, of course.

Cheers!
    HI, in the HMV group buy I asked for Planet of the Apes steelbook and "It" steelbook. I have not paid yet, I've changed my mind and decided to go only with IT. Can you update my total please?
    cooey
    cooey
    I have amended it accordingly. Please send payment :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…