When creating new threads in whichever section you are in, there are a few ways that we practice that yield better search results when it comes to creating a title heading.
Please follow the examples below when creating titles for your new thread. Also try and keep the titles as short as possible. Instead of adding "[United Kingdom]" to the title use "[UK]" or instead of "[United States]" use "[USA]".
Now that you have a better understanding of our naming structure for titles you can go on to create one yourself.
- SteelBook section
- Godzilla (2014) (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]
- Snowpiercer (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]
- Star Trek: Into Darkness - Villain Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Excl) [USA]
- Digibook & Digipack section
- Halloween 2 LE (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Austria]
- Saving Private Ryan (Blu-ray Digibook) [Germany]
- The Psychic (1977) (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]
- The Jungle Book - Prestige Collection (Blu-ray Digibook) [France]
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (Blu-ray Digipack) [China]
- Collector's & Limited Editions section
- Bambi (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]
- Ender's Game (Blu-ray FuturePak) [Netherlands]
- Pacific Rim (2D + 3D Blu-ray FuturePak) (JB Hi-Fi Exclusive) [Australia]
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Blu-ray Metalpak) [China]
- X-Men (1-7): The Cerebro Collection (Blu-ray Limited Edition) [Germany]
Thanks for your patience.
This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.