UK £11.99 Fifty Shades of Grey Digibook

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

UpsetSmiley

The Ninja with True Grit
Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2014
United Kingdom
Reactions
5,179 0 0
I didn't know this edition existed until five or so minutes ago, there isn't currently a thread for the UK edition that I can find. I'd create one but I can't seem to find any open pics of the UK edition.

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
Is this the same as the US one?

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,861 0 0
I didn't know this edition existed until five or so minutes ago, there isn't currently a thread for the UK edition that I can find. I'd create one but I can't seem to find any open pics of the UK edition.
I couldn't find a thread either, I've created one now. I can't find any pics at the moment. Hopefully someone will post in hand pics.

UpsetSmiley

The Ninja with True Grit
Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2014
United Kingdom
Reactions
5,179 0 0
I couldn't find a thread either, I've created one now. I can't find any pics at the moment. Hopefully someone will post in hand pics.
Thanks. :thumbs: I wasn't sure about doing it as it's been released already and there wasn't enough info to go on. Had a perusal on eBay "sold listings", couldn't find anything.

Is this the same as the US one?
It seems to be a worldwide release, so I expect it is but can't say for definite. Sorry.