Hero Complex Gallery “Avengers: Age Of Ultron” by Tyler Stout

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
Oct 7, 2012
France
Reactions
5,174 0 0
Last edited by a moderator:

blumaster

Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2012
Omaha
Reactions
4,078 0 0
I was able to get a reg set of the Elite Editions Suite 1 like 30 minutes after the drop. Was ecstatic when I found out it included a Stout. Will be trying for a variant while also trying for the HDN Zombieland.

justboy

Experiment 626
Premium Supporter
Feb 21, 2013
Edinburgh - UK
Reactions
6,450 0 0
I was able to get a reg set of the Elite Editions Suite 1 like 30 minutes after the drop. Was ecstatic when I found out it included a Stout. Will be trying for a variant while also trying for the HDN Zombieland.
Well done on the score! Did you have a hunch or was it a blind buy? I think I deleted the email without reading it!

I think this print looks a bit cluttered but it somehow still 'works'. (Probably as the film is so busy!)
I think like it better than Stout's Avengers print in fact.

Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Reactions
2,001 0 0
wtf?! added regular version to cart instantly after goin live and it shows sold out at checkout?! they sold 750 prints in a second?! anyone got it?

C2V3N

Premium Supporter
Oct 6, 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
Reactions
1,189 0 0
yea, same here.
I guess everyone is using bot these days... they should add captcha to checkout

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
Reactions
7,417 0 0
That drop was a complete sh*t show. Tried for a variant to maybe trade for another Stout but no go... sold in under a second! Well, at-least I got a reg copy for myself through the EE set.

Last edited:

blumaster

Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2012
Omaha
Reactions
4,078 0 0
I read that if you kept refreshing the "inventory issues" screen you still had a chance to get one. It wasn't actually sold out until the "add to cart" button was gone. Plus I forgot about the HDN Zombieland GB. Firehouse Subs still had the Pork & Slaw sandwich though. So today wasn't a total failure.