Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 2nd, 2014
Purchase link: FutureShop.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

World Exclusive Art: Yes
Units: 4,000
Finish: Gloss with extra love to white layers!
Notes: Region A (locked), Clear plastic slip cover included.

Official HDN Showcase Video:thumbs:

DriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray2.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray4.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray5.jpg
DriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray1.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray3.jpg

Hi Def Ninja Announcement:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2014/10/...-steelbook-announced-as-futureshop-exclusive/

Mondo Blog Announcement:
http://blog.mondotees.com/2014/10/06/drive-blu-raydvd-steelbook-combo-pack/

Original 'Possible Drive Steelbook' hidefninja.com thread (March 2014)

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy S@#t!! Shipped from Canada on the 8th and arrived this morning at my home here in the UK, my orders from Zavvi take longer than that. And like so many have said here on this thread before, I can confirm and re-iterate that its an absolute beaut, a really high quality first release from Mondo x Futureshop, here's to hopefully many more!

Thank you for the amazing service and all the help with this Marc!! @Drum18 You are a gem on the HDN crown sir! :thumbs::woot:

Holy S@#t!! Shipped from Canada on the 8th and arrived this morning at my home here in the UK, my orders from Zavvi take longer than that. And like so many have said here on this thread before, I can confirm and re-iterate that its an absolute beaut, a really high quality first release from Mondo x Futureshop, here's to hopefully many more!

Thank you for the amazing service and all the help with this Marc!! @Drum18 You are a gem on the HDN crown sir! :thumbs::woot:

Just recieved mine in the UK today too. Packaging is excellent, and a very pleasant surprise not to be hit with any import duty - thanks a lot Marc!

Does the blu Ray disc work in a uk blu Ray player?

Cheers Marc! arrived yesterday. Bit of a split on the top corner of the pet slip unfortunately, but otherwise the steel is mint and it is stunning, absolutely love it :drool:

Reactions: Drum18
Can anyone confirm if it's region locked? I know the OP states it region a, but I could be region free right?

If my thoughts are correct, E1 releases in Canada are region a right?

Can anyone please confirm?

Can anyone confirm if it's region locked? I know the OP states it region a, but I could be region free right?

If my thoughts are correct, E1 releases in Canada are region a right?

Can anyone please confirm?

Does the blu Ray disc work in a uk blu Ray player?

I can confirm that this is definitely region A locked, wouldn't play on either my standard blu-ray player or my UK ps3.

Wouldnt a sticky thread with a list of the releases be good, just to keep up in a simple way ?
Did I understand right that 000 is Drive, 001 is ? and 002 is Boyhood .