Multi #001 Far Cry 5 (Mondo x SteelBook) (Ubisoft Store Exclusive)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: March 27, 2018
Purchase link: Ubisoft Store
Notes: Artwork by Jay Shaw. Limited to 4000 units.

DTrzRVJU8AEJzNK.jpg

Last edited:
@Wreck Looks like these are going to be a thing now... do you think they deserve their own section in the Mondo X forum?

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
I tend to find that once I complete a game I will sell/trade it on so I don't want to waste my money on this line as I wouldn't keep them anyway. And for £75/60? No chance :D
Ah, fair enough! I should probably do the same to be honest... got so many games that are just sat on a shelf collecting dust since I've completed them.£60 for everything here is a bargain though considering the standard edition is £50. That being said... I know I'll regret ever starting to collect these sooner or later. :wacky:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
I saw this on twitter earlier, just ordered with the 20% off.

I have this, a way out and the collectors edition of ni no kuni 2 on pre order, there all released within a week of each other!...god help me if God of War gets the rumoured 22/3 release date.

DAMN...how many Steelbooks is this getting

Ubisoft are getting ridiculous with this kind of crap whether it's Steelbooks or any limited editions

If I could replace this steelbook with the boring ass "Hope County" one I so would, I feel like they do this on purpose. Put the boring as hell steelbook in the most expensive collectors editions so you'll be pushed to try and get both.

I mean a vinyl? Really? Not the type of game I would say goes with a vinyl. Bioshock 2 I understood with the games time era and the like but this would probably be better off with something else and the OST being inside the steelbook.

Last edited:
Looks like a very great package put together. Glad you get the Vinyl plus a digital code. Hopefully the soundtrack is amazing.

After having a good think about it, I might actually cancel my order now... I'd rather the steelbook was sold separately, because collecting these is going to turn out to be very expensive if the only way to get them is to buy the bigger editions - which is full of stuff I'm not particularly bothered about if I'm completely honest - and I don't imagine the 20% offer will still be around for future Mondo x releases.

farcry5 mondo.jpg

Source: DualShockers
Today, Ubisoft announced they have partnered with Mondo — a group of artists known for creating limited edition screen printed posters for movies, television, etc. — to bring the Far Cry 5 x Mondo Edition. It is available right now to pre-order exclusively on the Ubisoft Store.

The Far Cry 5 x Mondo Edtion includes the standard version of the upcoming title, a Steelbook designed by Mondo’s Creative Director Jay Shaw, a 12-track vinyl soundtrack, a digital code for the tracks, and unique packaging. All of this will cost $99.99 and is limited to 4000 units.

Reactions: bonakaze