May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: January 6th, 2015
Purchase Link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $29.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

Some of the features of the standard Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook series #002
•A rearrangement of Tomer Hanuka's beautifully illustrated artwork on the outside, inside, discs, and digital insert
•The artwork is lovingly finished with detailed gloss and satin varnishes
•Featuring a gorgeous white layer which will instantly engage you with main character, Mason’s eyes
•Each piece has been personally designed by Mondo from the front cover to the discs
•Packaged in a translucent sleeve

m2215361.jpg

m2215361_1.jpgm2215361_2.jpgm2215361_3.jpg
m2215361_4.jpgm2215361_5.jpgm2215361_6.jpg

Hi-Def Ninja Exclusive video:

Synopsis:
Filmed over 12 years with the same cast, Richard Linklater's Boyhood is a groundbreaking story of growing up as seen through the eyes of a child named Mason (Ellar Coltrane), who literally grows up on screen before our eyes. Starring Ethan Hawke and Patricia Arquette as Mason's parents and newcomer Lorelei Linklater as his sister Samantha, Boyhood charts the rocky terrain of childhood like no other film has before and is both a nostalgic time capsule of the recent past and an ode to growing up and parenting. [IFC Films]

Metacritic Score: 100 based on 40 critics
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1065073/criticreviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt
m2215361_7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RekLess and rj531
I really wish I went for the regulars of this and looper and not the variants, although I don't have these in hand yet but i know it will bug the hell out of me that They don't match the rest!....... Anyone want to swap lol

This movie was a huge let down for me and I had expected so much but it seems to be lacking really underwhelmed me which is a shame as I love Ethan hawke and the before series (I know not the same)

I just had time for a quick inspection but they looked to be in good condition, some slight rips in the shrink but I didn't see any damage to the slips. They told me that the reason they were there was due to being old unmoving stock and had nothing to do with returns or damage and that they should work as new.

I could possibly pick one up for you though you'd be paying more that $4.00 in shipping.

Thanks for the offer mate, shipping would be sky high though compared to the $4 steel. I do look on the bay sometimes. One day it shall be mine lol

Cheers though

Thanks for the offer mate, shipping would be sky high though compared to the $4 steel. I do look on the bay sometimes. One day it shall be mine lol

Cheers though
No problem at all. I figured I'd make the offer to help a fellow Ninja out, we gotta stick together. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
No static open pics of this delightful-looking steelbook?
. . . so . . . (courtesy whiteblueshark)
DQYAYqDUEAAdL8W.jpg:large

Not a fan of that block of white on the front . . . should have been reduced 50% or at least no taller than the small image on the back lower left hand corner.