Montréal
#003 RAMBO FIRST BLOOD BLU-RAY STEELBOOK IS A FUTURESHOP EXCLUSIVE! Read here

Release date: 24 March 2015
Purchase link: Futushop.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Notes: Region free

m2216171.jpg

MSB_FirstBlood_front_angle.pngMSB_FirstBlood_back_sleeve.pngMSB_FirstBlood_inside_disc_insert.pngMSB_FirstBlood.png

HDN Exclusive Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my shipping notification one week ago, still haven't received my copy... I'm starting to get worried.

I'm in the same boat, I had the same issue with Drive which took a week to get here. I'm in Ontario so it makes no sense to me. I'll give it a couple more days before I contact them.

Reactions: JRT
Had to leave the house early for work this morning and came home to one of those slips you get through the door with... "Sorry we missed you. Contact us to re-schedule delivery." written on it. I haven't really got anything else due to be delivered to me... so I think it might be 'First Blood' :) Hope the postman was delicate with it as he took it back to base and whatnot.

Same here, received yesterday.

Sexy looking steel, I love it! :D (Ok I admit, I've had a man crush on Stallone when I was younger in an heterosexual way. :p )

Feedback incoming Marc. Thanks again! :)

Got it today. It looks fabulous and the steelbook itself is in perfect condition. Thanks a lot once again, Drum. It continues to be an absolute pleasure to be involved in your group-buys.

Reactions: Drum18
Hmm I wonder if they will print a new slipcover since FS is no more.

I doubt they will... but would be an interesting kink is the FS/BB story.
Pretty sure all the stuff is printed/distributed already for Rambo.

Maybe 004 Pan's will be the first Best Buy Exclusive... maybe...