May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 26th, 2015
Purchase link: Dredd 3D Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: High gloss with satin finish per @Wreck and could be Region A locked

More PICS HERE
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/06/first-look-exclusive-dredd-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook/

HDN Exclusive Preview Video

DreddMondoSteelBook1.jpg

00full.jpg

00.jpg01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Official announcement by HDN
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/04/14/dredd-3d-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook-announced/

Last edited by a moderator:
It was just discussed for Dredd the best PQ for Blu-ray and 3D were the French Tin and the Japanese one.

What I would like to know to the ''Techy'' People, if Dreed Mondo Version would have a PQ of equal Quality to France and Japan.

I know that north america usually do great prints of their Disks for Amarays, but I am a bit confused right now.

USA 3d is perfectly fine, I thought it was awesome. Thats what I tend to always watch.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Karl Urban has my Dredd mondo...

I was at Fedcon in Bonn on Saturday and was chatting with Karl, saying how much I appreciate how good he is to the fans. I'd taken along some Dredd steel books, one to be signed but also Karl has always seemed interested in steel books so a couple were just to show how Dredd has achieved a cult status on blu ray.

He said 'I must get myself one of these' and the next thing you know I'd swapped my Dredd mondo and the keychain from the Zavvi steel book for two autographs!

Karl Urban has my Dredd mondo...

I was at Fedcon in Bonn on Saturday and was chatting with Karl, saying how much I appreciate how good he is to the fans. I'd taken along some Dredd steel books, one to be signed but also Karl has always seemed interested in steel books so a couple were just to show how Dredd has achieved a cult status on blu ray.

He said 'I must get myself one of these' and the next thing you know I'd swapped my Dredd mondo and the keychain from the Zavvi steel book for two autographs!

Hätte ich das mal gewusst wäre ich zu Haus geblieben :D