Release date: July 28th, 2015
Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Notes: Region Free.

f1.png

f2.pngf5.pngf6.pngfg31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the director, Lisa, is meeting up with Sam this week to get some filming done and will be working on the campaign perks FYI

• Informative
Reactions: Wreck
It is times like this that I wish I lived in America, also would love to get a chance of owning one of those John Carpenter signed "The Thing" steelbooks, but it just makes me happy in my heart knowing that some of you Ninja's will be getting those wonderful editions. Awesome to see how far this site....this community...this family has grown, and happy to be a part of it :happy:

@Wreck just a quick question why would you open 25 if your cant take them back ? Do mondo not sell them to target then?

So come on @Wreck , why would open 25 knowing that you can't take them back? You must be well and truly out of pocket. Or maybe you just resealed them for your GB which is it.

Surprise for Mondo Con .... picture in coming last week of month. ;)

Lol get him to sign over the paint chips if you can. I bet you have a mint copy. You answer isn't very good to be honest, why would you open them, weeks before mondo con, surely you would open them on the day you was there, keeping them nice and fresh for signing. You opened them because you was checking for damage, because you knew there was a issue with them. Getting 25 steelbooks signed with damage makes no sense, all you going to get is comebacks from selling them.

Since when has being a Ninja ever made sense? The method to my madness is ..... well, madness. YOLO.

It will all make fantastical sense when you see ... the madness.

The signed ones I took to Mondo Con sold out at Mondo Con. Also now that its been enough time I can state .... who do you think provided all those Flash steels for the indiegogo campaign that people are just now getting? I did. (Hi-Def Ninja)

Celebrities don't like to be arsed to opening movies, so had to open them all before hand and stick them in bubble sleeves. I wish I had stuck in a brand new colored sharpie (I didnt put any in there.) Where as with JC I put in a silver brand new sharpie.