#007 Shaun of the Dead (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) (USA)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: July 28th, 2015
Purchase link: Shaun of the Dead Mondo SteelBook
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Notes: Region Free.

Exclusive article https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/26/shaun-of-the-dead-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook-target-exclusive/

18852200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suppose there are any pictures of this floating around anywhere yet? Seeing as there are some of Ex_Machina already! (I assume not or they probably would have been uploaded, but it can't hurt to ask...)

Last edited:
I'm still angry about the beer and shot glass on the front and back of this... The only time you even see a shot glass in the film is for about a second!! A winchester rifle/cricket bat/shovel would have made so much more sense!! I'll bite the bullet and buy it though, seeing as it will probably be the nicest version of this film in steelbook form.

Reactions: svenning
Is this actually a Target.com exclusive? Or when the website says "Available only at Target.com" they really just mean Target as a whole?

Mainly, in store yes or no?

Mine came yesterday along with The Thing and Flash Gordon. Still terrible shipping. Surprised they made it in one piece with the horrible cardboard bubble mailer things they used. I was hoping since I bought 3 things they would stick them in a box, but nope. They shipped 2 in one mailer and 1 in another.

Still terrible shipping. Surprised they made it in one piece with the horrible cardboard bubble mailer things they used.

And now you have me worried.

Mine should be here tomorrow. I ordered on release day because I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize it was online exclusive.

Personally, it really bugs me that the Mondo X forum is outside of the Blu-Ray Steelbook forum. They're still Blu-Rays, they should be a sub forum under that section.

Showed up today, and even in a box, every slip has a banged corner or/and some weird compression ripple on the right-front or/and some other kind of slip crease or imperfection. If you ask me, something as collectible as a Mondo steel doesn't really work as an online-only item from a large retailer with "eh, whatever" shipping practices. So many wasted copies. :meh:

Got me extra worried now. I wish they would recognize steelbooks are more collectible and more easily damaged than an amaray and start shipping them in boxes.