#008 The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: July 28, 2015
Purchase link: The Thing (Mondo SteelBook)
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Note: Region free

Hidefninja.com Exclusive article

Beauty-Shot-the-thing-mondo.jpg

TheThingSleevepic.jpg

Attachments

• thing1.jpg
    thing1.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 942
  • thingfront1.jpg
    thingfront1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 883
Last edited by a moderator:
A signed one? Oh boy that's a tough one to get. Perhaps it would be easier to source a regular copy and then try and get it signed? Just thinking out loud.

Got the regular copy already :)

Would have been great to have gotten one of the HDN ones, but missed out on that unfortunately.

I don't get along to cons etc so the chances of me being able to get one signed are pretty slim :(

I don't get along to cons etc so the chances of me being able to get one signed are pretty slim :(

Just curious, have you thought of reaching out to Jock and mailing the steelbook to have it signed and then posted back to you, if he was willing?

Some folks will do that, through their representatives - sign the item at no cost, as long as you pay for postage.

That sounds good, as long as it's in good shape I don't mind at all. Do you have any pics? Original cost is $25.00 USD?

Something like that, $25 or so. Yeah, steelbook is in great shape. No pictures and remember cost to ship 1 to Canada is $15.50

Hey all new to the forums, this will be my first post :D

I'm also relatively new to steelbooks. I've always bought some here or there but recently started buying them seriously. I'd love to track this guy down but I can't seem to locate it anywhere. Since it's been so long should I give up on hoping to find one in the wild or on the forums and just suck it up and pay eBay prices? Thank you in advance!

Hey all new to the forums, this will be my first post :D

I'm also relatively new to steelbooks. I've always bought some here or there but recently started buying them seriously. I'd love to track this guy down but I can't seem to locate it anywhere. Since it's been so long should I give up on hoping to find one in the wild or on the forums and just suck it up and pay eBay prices? Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the forums!

At this point, you've gotta go for e-bay, it's long out of print.

Reactions: digitalbabe