Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 and Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region Free

HDN Announcement:
Click here

00.jpg

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png06.png07.png08.png

Overview
When it comes to sci-fi adventure movies, they don't get a lot bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger's flicks. The Total Recall Mondo X SteelBook edition breathes new life into this modern classic, featuring art created exclusively for this package by JC Richard.​
About this Mondo X SteelBook
Mondo and SteelBook have done it again. Working together they have brought us this stunning world exclusive product just to Best Buy Canada.​
This SteelBook is number 011 in the Mondo X SteelBook . The entire package from the inside out has been laid out by Mondo, SteelBook, and JC Richard with great care.​
Some of the features of the Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook series #011​
•Original art created by JC Richard exclusively for this release​
•Featuring a gloss varnish and multiple colour layers​
What is Mondo?​
Mondo creates limited edition screen printed posters for favorite classic and contemporary films, in addition to vinyl movie soundtracks, VHS re-issues, and apparel. They also have a permanent gallery space in Austin, TX featuring a mix of original artwork and limited edition screen prints.​

m2218618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS is why the Mondo X line is my favourite... love the small details. Got to appreciate Mondo always going the extra mile. :notworthy:
Totally agree! The little details they do like their finish, quotes, disc art. I'm loving this collection. Excited to see what's in store for 2016.

Reactions: Noodles
Totally agree! The little details they do like their finish, quotes, disc art. I'm loving this collection. Excited to see what's in store for 2016.
The finishes are out of this world! Yep, very excited to see future releases from them. :)