Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 and Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region Free

HDN Announcement:
Click here

00.jpg

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png06.png07.png08.png

Overview
When it comes to sci-fi adventure movies, they don't get a lot bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger's flicks. The Total Recall Mondo X SteelBook edition breathes new life into this modern classic, featuring art created exclusively for this package by JC Richard.​
About this Mondo X SteelBook
Mondo and SteelBook have done it again. Working together they have brought us this stunning world exclusive product just to Best Buy Canada.​
This SteelBook is number 011 in the Mondo X SteelBook . The entire package from the inside out has been laid out by Mondo, SteelBook, and JC Richard with great care.​
Some of the features of the Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook series #011​
•Original art created by JC Richard exclusively for this release​
•Featuring a gloss varnish and multiple colour layers​
What is Mondo?​
Mondo creates limited edition screen printed posters for favorite classic and contemporary films, in addition to vinyl movie soundtracks, VHS re-issues, and apparel. They also have a permanent gallery space in Austin, TX featuring a mix of original artwork and limited edition screen prints.​

m2218618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:Snap:The counting challenge.:D
IF i count it right i count 156 excluding the open one.:cool::wacky:
AND one also is mine:whistle:BUMP!:hungry:
Oh guys... if you wanted to count, you should have asked me first... would have been faster ;)

I still have to receive 2 more boxes today as I didn't get them all. I always order way too much more to cover the defects. In this case here, it's mostly slashed spine (few) and many have defects on the Mondo sleeve. But as always, covered with way too much extras :p

Mine came in the mail and there is what looks like a bubble in the disc (back side) about 1 cm wide near the edge of the disc, the disc was also loose in the case.

I'm not sure if the defect was a result of being loose during shipping or if it was a batch error (keep your eyes peeled).

with the slipcover on its one of my favorites this year.. the thing & total recall are really amongst the best of the best.. looper seems to be cool as well, but unfortunately my parcel got lost in transit and i need wait few more weeks :(

Just wondering...
I've received my package from @Drum18 (Thanks Marc!)

Does anyone have scratches under the slip?
The slip is kinda rough, some parts like sandpaper which scratched and chipped some parts of the steelbook.

Not your fault Marc ;)

Nightcrawler was fine, no scratches...btw. beautiful slip :)

Reactions: Drum18
The White Title on the Slip Cover, the Vertical Total Recall. I want to get a custom decal of it and put it right on the SteelBook. I just have to have titles on my Steels.... Does anyone know where I could start looking?

The White Title on the Slip Cover, the Vertical Total Recall. I want to get a custom decal of it and put it right on the SteelBook. I just have to have titles on my Steels.... Does anyone know where I could start looking?

Not the best version I found of an image but maybe it's ok for your project.

Total Recall Logo.png

Your gonna need a white lettering on clear tape. Individual letters would be a pain in the neck....
If you just wanted the title, and logo font isn't an issue - the P-Touch label maker has "White on Clear" label tape.