Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: * Could be region A locked or region free * (see augustus post here for details)
Limited to 4000.

Official Hi-Def Ninja announcement:
Click here for all the details

BeautyShotnew.png

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja preview video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, very interesting. With Inglewood on spine maybe Angels & Demons, Charlies Angels, Waynes World or Lethal Weapon since all were filmed in Inglewood. Although with the artwork being black and pink with gothic theme definitely thinking Angels & Demons with pink representing Angels & black for demons.

Hmm, very interesting. With Inglewood on spine maybe Angels & Demons, Charlies Angels, Waynes World or Lethal Weapon since all were filmed in Inglewood. Although with the artwork being black and pink with gothic theme definitely thinking Angels & Demons with pink representing Angels & black for demons.

Please don't let it be any of those. :p

Imo, I would prefered existing Mondo artwork. There's so many beyond awesome prints to chose from.

That won't stop me from getting this though as I'm sure it will be awesome either way.

Battle Los Angeles? LOL.. with red and black, might be a thriller with LA as setting? this will be announced probably next week..