Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: * Could be region A locked or region free * (see augustus post here for details)
Limited to 4000.

Official Hi-Def Ninja announcement:
Click here for all the details

BeautyShotnew.png

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja preview video:

Last edited by a moderator:
So out of 14 mondo steels so far, only 1 wasn't a re-release. I mean sure, the artwork is generally really good, but still, I'd love to see some titles that weren't released in steel before. Not liking the chances for #13 and #14 being something new.

Reactions: lolwut and svenning
NICE! Nightcrawler? I don't mind double dipping, but wondering if I should since I still haven't bought Nova's. Hmmm, decision, decisions :dunno::wacky:

@Nightcrawler Have you seen this yet? :)

Thanks for the tag! This is so awesome.
I think I'm gonna end up with more Nightcrawler steelbooks than anything else in my collection.
Got the HMV already, Full and Lenti are already pre-ordered, and I think this one may just be too good to pass up on.

Reactions: AlienKing
I ordered the HMV exclusive back when the film was initially released and just double dipped on Nova's release... I think I'm going to have to pass. My OCD is flaring up... but I don't own every Mondo as it is so I suppose that makes it okay to pass on this one?

Is looking very good but region coding answers the question of whether I should go for it (I have the HMV/Rakuten one already).

Down with region coding! I get the principle but with a small section of people keeping physical media going it's time to let go I think

Reactions: famagosta