Group buy: apsmith21
In stores, limited qty online

HDN Exclusive article here

rsz_rd_front.png

rsz_2rd_back.pngrsz_rd_insidewithdisc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I do like this.
I'll pick this up at some point.

Do these sell out quick? I got drive first because I didn't want to miss it but I've noticed some of these going in the sales so does anyone reakon it's worth waiting for a bit?

Just read that zavvi are also getting this??? Is that true? And why? Very random

Yes they are, there's a thread here. They are sharing the print run around different territories.

Ahh, I don't always look in the mondo section and thought the thread for it would be in the steelbook section so I thought it can't be true otherwise I would of seen it lol

I only found out by seeing it in the mondocon photos

Ahh, I don't always look in the mondo section and thought the thread for it would be in the steelbook section so I thought it can't be true otherwise I would of seen it lol

I only found out by seeing it in the mondocon photos
Lol, yeah all Mondo's are in the Mondo X section.:thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Now I do like this.
I'll pick this up at some point.

Do these sell out quick? I got drive first because I didn't want to miss it but I've noticed some of these going in the sales so does anyone reakon it's worth waiting for a bit?

I think you can get away with waiting a bit. Flash Gordon and The Thing are both still available on the target website. I don't remember either of these going on sale though, but I could be wrong.

Edit: aaaand you're from the UK so this information is useless :rofl:

I usually just stay in the normal steelbook section and where I use my phone I have a few saved pages for other parts of the site and I do have one for that mondo part but I barely look because I don't import allot of steels but every so often I do, just hadent seen the news on all this until tonight.

Personally I think if this does happen they should also be able to be accessed through the normal steelbook section but that's not up to me lol

I think you can get away with waiting a bit. Flash Gordon and The Thing are both still available on the target website. I don't remember either of these going on sale though, but I could be wrong.

Edit: aaaand you're from the UK so this information is useless :rofl:

That's cool, still valid info. I've seen a few hit a sale a few months ago but can't remember what, think looper and couple more were in it.
I would like the thing mondo come to think of it

I usually just stay in the normal steelbook section and where I use my phone I have a few saved pages for other parts of the site and I do have one for that mondo part but I barely look because I don't import allot of steels but every so often I do, just hadent seen the news on all this until tonight.

Personally I think if this does happen they should also be able to be accessed through the normal steelbook section but that's not up to me lol

I'm with you @Flloydo, I even created a thread requesting it be moved under the proper section but got shot down.