Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99
Group buy: apsmith21
In stores, limited qty online

HDN Exclusive article here

rsz_rd_front.png

rsz_2rd_back.pngrsz_rd_insidewithdisc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Business strategy. To sell it at the highest price point possible first and when (if) there are any left it will go on sale for cheap.
Kinda sucks. Since shipping from Canada to the U.S. is so expensive, I was hoping that getting those (Canadian) Mondos from Zavvi was another option (since their shipping to me is $2.00). So much for that plan.:grumpy:

Reactions: AlienKing
The CYBER15 code will probably work on this, but i'm getting a "There's a line for this item" message when I try to add it to my cart.

The CYBER15 code will probably work on this, but i'm getting a "There's a line for this item" message when I try to add it to my cart.

Target.com has been receiving more traffic than expected, so in order to avoid the server crash that happened earlier today, they have been doing a checkout queue.

If you remain patient, you should be able to check out soon.

And the code worked for me earlier today. :)

Target.com has been receiving more traffic than expected, so in order to avoid the server crash that happened earlier today, they have been doing a checkout queue.

If you remain patient, you should be able to check out soon.

And the code worked for me earlier today. :)
Apparently it'll be $14.99 tomorrow, so unless I can get that + the 15%, I think I'll just wait

Interesting, that should make it almost impossible to do a price match with Target, given how long I've had my orders...
:(
I wish they were better about charging release day prices for all purchases, day of or preorder. It's practically stealing from a customer who made sure to order early enough to secure a copy.

Been checking stock this morning - looks like most stores near me have about 2-3 copies in total.

Has anybody's preorders on the site moved past the order created portion?

In fact, everything I got from Target yday has yet to move beyond the order created stage