Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99
Group buy: apsmith21
In stores, limited qty online

HDN Exclusive article here

rsz_rd_front.png

rsz_2rd_back.pngrsz_rd_insidewithdisc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody's preorders on the site moved past the order created portion?

In fact, everything I got from Target yday has yet to move beyond the order created stage

Same here. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are trying to catch up on all of the orders placed during the 15% off sitewide event they had yesterday.

Same here. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are trying to catch up on all of the orders placed during the 15% off sitewide event they had yesterday.

That's pretty typical anyway for Target - they usually ship a ton on Thursday night / Friday AM (in my experience).

I was just at my target and I couldn't find this or Highlander :( their site said my location had 2 and 3 copies left...but they were probably damaged so I ended up joining the gb..guess they're really limited in store

I bought some today in store. There was small stock tho in store. My store which is the most popular in my city had like 5 each. So while it was 14.99 def not possible to obtain all for a GB from "in-store".

Reactions: cooey
I bought some today in store. There was small stock tho in store. My store which is the most popular in my city had like 5 each. So while it was 14.99 def not possible to obtain all for a GB from "in-store".
Well then considering this is "in store only" (current status for these steelbooks on the Target website) it looks like some people are going to have to order this from Canada/UK. Although from my personal observation, Target is not good at inventory management (at least for media). The small town next to you probably got 20 copies.

Managed to snag this and highlander tonight. Last copies at the store. For anyone worried about the finish on the slipcover, check this out:
image.jpeg

Reactions: Shanester and nexor
Target better not cancel my order. I've had it placed since they went live and Target hasn't had a problem charging my account the entire time. But I'm definitely headed to the store tomorrow. Usually steels last a few days at my local Target.

Reactions: dfoles
A surprisingly nice steel underneath the sneaky new protective film on the slip; seems like a good idea, even if it makes the steel look dull while sealed. And you can't beat handpicking a copy for $15. :drool:

Reactions: dfoles
A surprisingly nice steel underneath the sneaky new protective film on the slip; seems like a good idea, even if it makes the steel look dull while sealed. And you can't beat handpicking a copy for $15. :drool:
Especially considering they're asking £19.99 for it from Zavvi... I feel bad for the British ninjas.

Reactions: Flloydo

What protective film are you speaking of?

Actually what people dont know is that EVERY one even all the ones from the past ship with that protective film from manufacturer. It was being removed when packaged up. So either 1) some slipped by and haven't been removed. or 2) going forward to save time they are required to do so.

Reactions: Sigill and Flloydo
What protective film are you speaking of?
There's nothing that I can see, just looks like regular Shrinkwrap over the slip.
Same here lol
See below (from above):
Managed to snag this and highlander tonight. Last copies at the store. For anyone worried about the finish on the slipcover, check this out:
View attachment 204403

Actually what people dont know is that EVERY one even all the ones from the past ship with that protective film from manufacturer. It was being removed when packaged up. So either 1) some slipped by and haven't been removed. or 2) going forward to save time they are required to do so.
Honestly, I'd rather they left it. Anything to protect our precious babies from "The Elements", even if only a little bit. :)

See below (from above):

Honestly, I'd rather they left it. Anything to protect our precious babies from "The Elements", even if only a little bit. :)

Fair dos, did not know that

See below (from above):

I thought it was the Shrinkwrap, I didn't realise there was a film on there, good spot!:thumbs: