Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99
Group buy: apsmith21
In stores, limited qty online

HDN Exclusive article here

rsz_rd_front.png

rsz_2rd_back.pngrsz_rd_insidewithdisc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally picked up a copy of this at Target yesterday..
my local store has been out of stock since release day, so I had to wait til I was in another part of town to try a different Target.

Such a steal at $14.99.
Easily one of the best looking Mondo release yet, imo.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Use your Cartwheel (free app) to get another 10% off (promotion ends 12/19) all movies and TV series. Also looks like the $14.99 is in store only.

Hi everyone! :)

I realise the Region Coding of this release has already been discussed earlier in the thread but I'm still unsure as to which answer is 100% accurate, sorry! :confused:

As per @Apollon's earlier post, the answer given was that it's locked to "A". See below:

But then the following post popped up in the Reservoir Dogs Zavvi thread earlier today from @Goonboy. See below:

Is anyone able to confirm with 100% accuracy as to whether this will be Region Locked to "A" or Region Free "ABC"???

I'm looking to ditch the Zavvi order in favour of @apsmith21's GB but need clarification on Region Coding first! Thank you! :thumbs:

@Mickle_89 If @apsmith21 says it's region free, then it probably is, my own post was in reference to the mock-up itself which may or may not be accurate (the mock-up).

I suggest to give Andy some time to respond, I know you've tagged us a couple of times and sent a PM but he won't be able to respond just yet as he's away till early next week. :)

It's definitely region locked to A.
I tried it on my region B PS4, and it said region mismatch. Not a problem though for me.
On my region A PS3, it's working.

Apparently these have started to show up sparsely at Best Buy. Sku is 6228700

Yeah, I just visited two stores closest to me over the past week and saw about 2x copies per store, very interesting to see shelf space devoted to 1 steelbook, lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
I haven't been able to find any in bestbuy I checked 4 stores, but they keep popping up cheap on ebay so I'm going to grab one while I still can.