FFO, Germany
Release date: January 18th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99

HDN Exclusive article here

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks amazing! Shame I've already joined the GB for the US one, although it'll still probably work out cheaper than ordering from Zavvi anyway.

Wonder if the slip case will have the ratings logos on? or maybe they can just use removable stickers instead?

Not a fan of the art on this one to be honest but I do wonder how many copies Zavvi will get - 2000? 3000?

I'll be getting this one for sure as I've been wanting this title as a steelbook and I missed out of the previous Zavvi release. (I was tempted to get it on ebay despite the poor artwork)

I wonder if other mondo titles will be avaliable from zavvi?

Very weird they are getting this but at least now I have a few options from where to get it from

I really like this art

Reactions: psychoscot
I wonder if other mondo titles will be avaliable from zavvi?

Very weird they are getting this but at least now I have a few options from where to get it from

I really like this art
Zavvi said they were going to start selling Mondo titles so they will be getting some more. Not sure what they will be though.

Zavvi said they were going to start selling Mondo titles so they will be getting some more. Not sure what they will be though.

I've just been reading through that thread that's locked about zavvi selling mondo and I understand people's points about not wanting re releases and I'm not zavvis biggest fan as a lot know but I am in the uk and it's easier and I would love to see terminator 2, pans labyrinth and one or two others but I'm not too bothered. I'll just buy the ones I like but I'm defo in for this

Reactions: Sigill