FFO, Germany
Release date: January 18th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99

HDN Exclusive article here

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been reading through that thread that's locked about zavvi selling mondo and I understand people's points about not wanting re releases and I'm not zavvis biggest fan as a lot know but I am in the uk and it's easier and I would love to see terminator 2, pans labyrinth and one or two others but I'm not too bothered. I'll just buy the ones I like but I'm defo in for this
I'm hoping they just do new releases. I'm generally not a fan of re-releases but it will definatly be easier for people from the UK to pick these up without the shipping costs.:)

Reactions: Flloydo
Typically zavvi is selling for £24.99 when it's sold for $24.99 across the pond! Thats about £13.50 in UK! Zavvi on the make as usual!!

Price has now gone down to $19 overseas. Hopefully Zavvi's price will drop once it goes live too!

Yeah, $19.99 is a nice price. About to update my GB price for members to reflect that. :)

@apsmith21

Will there be differences between the UK/US/Canada releases in regards to clear slip
I presume the Zavvi UK Mondo Steelbook the clear slip will have rating logos

Do you know for the UK release if the rating logo will be removable stickers or will be not be removable rating logos

The Blu-ray Disc Artwork will that be the exact same as the US/Canada Discs and same content as in extras etc

Thanks
Paul

@apsmith21

Will there be differences between the UK/US/Canada releases in regards to clear slip
I presume the Zavvi UK Mondo Steelbook the clear slip will have rating logos

Do you know for the UK release if the rating logo will be removable stickers or will be not be removable rating logos

The Blu-ray Disc Artwork will that be the exact same as the US/Canada Discs and same content as in extras etc

Thanks
Paul

Hey Paul - my guess - it does cost less to add them as stickers afterwards - would expect that to happen if the plastic slip was completely the same (would be a nice touch if it wasn't though!)

Reactions: paulboland
Love the idea of zavvi selling Mondo's and the artwork of this is lovely but to be honest would really like films that havent been released 50 times, lol

Hey Paul - my guess - it does cost less to add them as stickers afterwards - would expect that to happen if the plastic slip was completely the same (would be a nice touch if it wasn't though!)
Thanks for the reply
It will be interesting to see how they do the rating logos
I will stay with the your Target group buy especially now as the Target price has dropped

I will probably end up ordering the Zavvi version as well as it is their first one announced it's not the first time I have double dipped :LOL:

Thanks
Paul

The main thing I'm worried about are the discs... will they be new discs with Mondo artwork, or just the old/current UK BD discs? I guess time will tell. :)

Reactions: bluray hunter
I hope it's exactly the same as the target version! I remember when future shop had the pop art wave and had matching disc art but the zavvi versions had the old disc art

I hope Zavvi's price does drop some. As their £1 international shipping is unbeatable :thumbs:. But it counts for nothing if the steelbooks themselves are twice the price :vomit: