FFO, Germany
Release date: January 18th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99

HDN Exclusive article here

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so: first time I hit the link -- some days ago -- it was broken. Now I hit it again and it says that's sold out. I guess timing is not my forte :rofl:

34€?! Are you kidding me?

When you preorder from Zavvi they charge your card when it's going to be dispatched, right? So can I preorder just in case and wait to see if they update dropping the price or cancel before release? Or will I be charged now? Thank you

I thought for sure this would come down in price when it went live as £25 had to be a place holder.
How wrong I was! :bored:

Think I may just have to order in the US version after all just to spite Zavvi.

Reactions: Noodles
I'd hoped the price would drop once it went live... £25 is a definite pass. I'll stick with Andy's Target GB. :thumbs:

Reactions: eps999
I'd hoped the price would drop once it went live... £25 is a definite pass. I'll stick with Andy's Target GB. :thumbs:
Anyone comparing, unless you're combining mult Steelbooks for shipping cost, the cost for 1 Steelbook shipped to UK is about 24.50 gbp at today's exchange rate.

This is ricolous.
I was expecting £19.99 (not that I want to pay that) or cheaper.
This better come with mondo discs and a slip!!!!!

Shocking zavvi

MONDO.....UK.......ZAVVI

SOLD

Hopefully there will be more to come. Shame we've missed out on so many good ones though :|

£25 on zavvi. disgusting price compared to america who pays $19.99.

£25 = $38

why do we pay nearly double for the same thing?!! once again zavvi are ****ing everyone with their ridiculously high prices.