#014 Highlander (Mondo x Steelbook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: December 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca (sold online only)
Price: $26.99
Group buy: Drum18 and biscuitnoir

Exclusive HDN Article here

HIGHLANDER_BEAUTYSHOT.png

00.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! It looks nice. I've wanted to see this movie but never got around to it. I'm happy it will be available in Canada. It will save me $23 CAD without the need to import.

Reactions: svenning
Extras are a bit thin with the US Blu-ray
The UK Blu-ray has a lot more better extras and a better Blu-ray overall

I wonder will Zavvi be getting this also considering they are getting #13 Reservoir Dogs
The UK blu-ray the extras are way better a big difference between US and Uk
If UK is getting Mondo Highlander that would mean StudioCanal will be also getting involved with Mondo unless there is a change of the UK distribution and Lionsgate UK get the rights and then what disc will they use

Nice! Will have to sell my amazon.ca exclusive steelbook. Looks like many Mondo titles have been amazon.ca exclusives (First Blood, T2, Highlander, Total Recall...) hmmmm ...does that mean we might get Kill Bill, V For Vendetta, StarGate and Hero ? :wow:

Nice! Will have to sell my amazon.ca exclusive steelbook. Looks like many Mondo titles have been amazon.ca exclusives (First Blood, T2, Highlander, Total Recall...) hmmmm ...does that mean we might get Kill Bill, V For Vendetta, StarGate and Hero ? :wow:
I will kill for Kill Bill Vol. 1 by Tyler Stout!

It's the eOne, Mongrel being on board with Mondo..

I am loving these Mondo full back artwork as of late..

Total Recall, Nightcrawler, Reservoir Dogs and Highlander.

Last edited:
still different cause the USA ones have studio logos on the clear slip bottom of spine. That and yours shows Mongrel on back.

Reactions: Drum18
Best Buy Canada will be having a sale starting tomorrow on this MONDO steelbook:

2218802 Highlander SteelBook (BD) $ 14.99

• Informative
Reactions: bojee
Beware, I bought a copy of this during Boxing Week but just opened it last week and my copy was defective. It freezes at the first studio intro thing.

Best Buy wouldn't exchange it for a new copy either because it's past 30 days.:angry: I guess if you get someone a bluray for a present you better open it and make sure it works before you wrap it if it won't be opened within a month. (n)

Last edited: