Premium Supporter
May 18, 2012
Austria
Release date: December 9, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon DE
Saturn DE
OFdb
Price:27.99 12.77 (Amazon DE) - €28.99 17.49 (Saturn DE) - €24.98 (OFdb)
Note: Includes English & German DTS-HD MA 5.1 - English & German Subs
Group buy: merowinger

12105960_10153353288443020_5183284168720000175_n.jpg

Posted by Capelight Pictures on Facebook:
7 Tage, 7 News - Tag 8 ;-) Announcing the first German MONDO x SteelBook®: Boondock Saints! Der blutige Pfad Gottes - #015 der internationalen MONDO x SteelBook®-Reihe. Und als kleinen Appetizer zeigen wir euch die Skizze, auf der das Artwork von Mondo - Artist Becky Cloonan basieren wird. Release 04.12.2015 #Steelbook #BoondockSaints

11986335_10153282653793020_7521775106649604445_n.jpg
12118702_10153353289078020_71453633827082027_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my replacement today.
Much much better, just a small scuff on the back which is harder to see than the previous.
The slip on my new one is less tight too so maybe that had something to do with the last copy.

Reactions: harry
@Flloydo no issues getting a replacement? Fortunately mine doesn't have the fine scratches but instead has a scratch on her hand and a red dot on her robe :( will try for a replacement since amazon is usually nice!

Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo no issues getting a replacement? Fortunately mine doesn't have the fine scratches but instead has a scratch on her hand and a red dot on her robe :( will try for a replacement since amazon is usually nice!

No issues at all, and I got a reply sorting it out in about 20 mins and a replacement sent the next day.
That arrived 2 days later

Reactions: nicblue
No issues at all, and I got a reply sorting it out in about 20 mins and a replacement sent the next day.
That arrived 2 days later

Last question, did you contact amazon directly? Going through the replacement process, they're asking me to send it back and will refund up to 8 euro on the shipping costs. I believe the only overseas amazon I had send me replacements were UK and they told me to keep the damaged copy since it would cost too much.

Reactions: Flloydo
Last question, did you contact amazon directly? Going through the replacement process, they're asking me to send it back and will refund up to 8 euro on the shipping costs. I believe the only overseas amazon I had send me replacements were UK and they told me to keep the damaged copy since it would cost too much.

I go through the contact us part. But I did have to send it back which was a first but they eneded up refunding me the postage

• Helpful Post
Reactions: nicblue
Been watching my mail like a hawk, still haven't showed up yet...

Hopefully I see this before Christmas!

:cigar:

Watched this tonight. It was as good as I remembered. Oddly though, none of the extra features on the disc worked. I was on my Region A PS3 so I wonder if the extras are somehow locked down?

@dfoles
I tried it with my region A PS3. Seems it the extras doesn't work like you mentioned. Just the background image of the menu.
On my Region B PS3/PS4 it's obviously working.

The second disc doesn't work on my region A PS3.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles