Premium Supporter
May 18, 2012
Austria
Release date: December 9, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon DE
Saturn DE
OFdb
Price:27.99 12.77 (Amazon DE) - €28.99 17.49 (Saturn DE) - €24.98 (OFdb)
Note: Includes English & German DTS-HD MA 5.1 - English & German Subs
Group buy: merowinger

12105960_10153353288443020_5183284168720000175_n.jpg

Posted by Capelight Pictures on Facebook:
7 Tage, 7 News - Tag 8 ;-) Announcing the first German MONDO x SteelBook®: Boondock Saints! Der blutige Pfad Gottes - #015 der internationalen MONDO x SteelBook®-Reihe. Und als kleinen Appetizer zeigen wir euch die Skizze, auf der das Artwork von Mondo - Artist Becky Cloonan basieren wird. Release 04.12.2015 #Steelbook #BoondockSaints

11986335_10153282653793020_7521775106649604445_n.jpg
12118702_10153353289078020_71453633827082027_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Enemy, the signal and just recently infini, unsure if that one is region free since I don't own it

I'm assuming the only way to know is to wait until release to find out about this mondo? I don't want to miss out on it if it ends up being region free, is there another resource/way to find out this information do you think?

@Manqu Qhapaq np man. I'm just going by experience, since I have a lot of region B movies from the UK where I have to buy the region A disc lol. The jcard and disc on the signal are clean, doesn't state which regions. That's why I assumed it's region free.

@Alpha waiting for more solid confirmation is probably best. Like a picutr of the disc and or jcard. You can always preorder and cancel before ship with Amazon.

@AlienKing all I can tell you is enemy, capelight steelbook works on region A players. I can't help you out for B or C locked players.

• Informative
Reactions: Manqu and AlienKing
@Manqu Qhapaq np man. I'm just going by experience, since I have a lot of region B movies from the UK where I have to buy the region A disc lol. The jcard and disc on the signal are clean, doesn't state which regions. That's why I assumed it's region free.

I guess my next blu-ray player will be a code free player

@Alpha waiting for more solid confirmation is probably best. Like a picutr of the disc and or jcard. You can always preorder and cancel before ship with Amazon.

@AlienKing all I can tell you is enemy, capelight steelbook works on region A players. I can't help you out for B or C locked players.

Thanks for the replies! I looked at an unboxing video of the enemy steelbook and couldn't find any of the region information on the disk or the j card; is there any indication on the j card or disk of the regions? The reason why I ask is when there are videos surfacing of this steelbook, I would be able to check the appropriate area of the region information and make my decision rather than waiting on release and hoping it is still available when I find out then. Thanks again!