Exclusive HDN article - read more here

REGION FREE!

#016 in the Mondo x Steelbook line is LABYRINTH! With Art by Todd Slater

lab_spread.png

lab_slip.png

lab_front.png

lab_back.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon raised the price of the Alien films on BD when H.R Gieger died because I tweeted them about it. All Zavvi have done have promoted the steelbook release (like what Bestbuy did with the Star Trek 2 steelbook when Leonard Nimoy passed away)

If they raised the price of it, it would be a different story.

Reactions: Malky78
Amazon raised the price of the Alien films on BD when H.R Gieger died because I tweeted them about it. All Zavvi have done have promoted the steelbook release (like what Bestbuy did with the Star Trek 2 steelbook when Leonard Nimoy passed away)

I still don't like the fact all these companies try and make money off of celebrity deaths.
HMV also do it all the time when it's someone big or iconic and have a stand or a section of films or music of the actor/actress or musician

Makes me sick

I still don't like the fact all these companies try and make money off of celebrity deaths.
HMV also do it all the time when it's someone big or iconic and have a stand or a section of films or music of the actor/actress or musician

Makes me sick

Go onto eBay or Amazon and look at what people are charging for Bowie's films now.

£160 for the Criterion BD of The Man Who Fell To Earth for example

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
Go onto eBay or Amazon and look at what people are charging for Bowie's films now.

£160 for the Criterion BD of The Man Who Fell To Earth for example

Yeah it's disgusting.

Luckily I have all the Bowie I need.
Majority on cd and vinyl, the films of his I like plus the station to station giant white box set which is my gem and this Steelbook on its way next month

I agree, it is bad timing and they probably shouldn't have sent the email out at that time but it is just promoting the Mondo X Steelbooks.

Wooo, exciting. Will be interested to see how long this stays in stock if people really like the in hand pictures

Reactions: Flloydo