Price: £29.99
Notes: Region B

IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_6337.JPG
IMG_6339.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG
IMG_6338.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Four copies left at the Finnish CDON. They already went out of stock once (probably a fairly small allocation, anyway) and imported more stock :dunno:

Picked this up in CEX for £10 earlier.
Easily the worst Mondo Steel and a totally uninteresting release. But it looks nice with my others.

I would not have paid any more for it.

Reactions: Noodles
Picked this up in CEX for £10 earlier.
Easily the worst Mondo Steel and a totally uninteresting release. But it looks nice with my others.

I would not have paid any more for it.
I saw someone else recently posted on Twitter that they also picked one up in CeX for a tenner... guess I should pay a visit to my local store sometime soon!

• Thanks
Reactions: Darth toffeeman
Check the website. It will tell you which branches have it in stock :)
You're a smart man! Thanks. :thumbs:

Unfortunately it looks like it's not available in my local store, but I'm half tempted to order it online... I've bought hundreds of amarays from their site over the years, but never a steelbook. Fingers crossed it arrives in decent condition!

You're a smart man! Thanks. :thumbs:

Unfortunately it looks like it's not available in my local store, but I'm half tempted to order it online... I've bought hundreds of amarays from their site over the years, but never a steelbook. Fingers crossed it arrives in decent condition!

If it arrives in unsatisfactory condition you can return it to your local branch for a refund. I have asked many times in store about that due to their blanket pricing on Steels irrespective of condition. My local has one for £25 that looks like it has been driven over by a truck. A pristine copy is the same price.

If it arrives in unsatisfactory condition you can return it to your local branch for a refund. I have asked many times in store about that due to their blanket pricing on Steels irrespective of condition. My local has one for £25 that looks like it has been driven over by a truck. A pristine copy is the same price.
I actually had to return an item not too long ago that I ordered online, and was told via an email from them that I could just take it into my local store for a refund, which is what I did. :)

Yeah, I've never understood their pricing either... I often see multiple copies of amarays, some with slips (in varied condition) and some without, yet they're all priced the same. I guess it's safe to say that the staff don't know what's collectible/rare nowadays... good news for us, obviously! :D

• Thanks
I stupidly tried watching this and got about 3 minutes in before sporadically jumping to bits.

This is absolute next level garbage.

I can only presume Mondo had a competition to find something worse than Battlefield Earth to make a Steelbook out of to see if completionists would buy it.

I might replace the bluray with Big Trouble in Little China seeing as I will never own that in a Steel.

Mondo should have made that instead, or indeed any of the other billion films out there.

Thanks a lot for the tag mate. :thumbs:

I actually just snapped up a brand new copy on eBay for £15. I also noticed that EntertainmentStore have lowered their price to £15.99 on eBay too... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/We-Are-X-Limited-Edition-Mondo-Steelbook-Blu-ray-/152528261315?

Nice one. With the VAT taken off this ended up at £14.16. More than happy with that. :)

FINALLY!

Got my order in.

Thank you for the heads up Annar!

Same here. Gotta keep the Mondo X collection 100% complete. :thumbs: