Price: £29.99
Notes: Region B

IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_6337.JPG
IMG_6339.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG
IMG_6338.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I last bought a Mondo X steel, so I forgot the sleeves come with a plastic film over them... was almost about to get in touch with the eBay seller and complain about all the scratches on it when I suddenly remembered lol.

In hand I think this steelbook looks great! Sure, there are better ones in the Mondo X line, but this is still miles better than most steels other studios churn out IMO.

Looking forward to seeing what they deliver next! I see HMV are releasing a Blade Runner 2049 steel with Mondo artwork... wonder what the chances of it being Mondo X are?

Hmmm, tempting to wait for a £9.99 on this now most places have dropped to £15

Watched this last week and thought it was brilliant! and £15.99 for a Mondo !!! Youd be bad not too!

Picked it up last week, watched it today and I think it would have been worth the original price. Beautiful and gripping, I’d never heard of the band before this steelbook was released. Wondered why such a big deal was being made about a band I’d never heard of, not to mention getting an addition in the Mondo X steelbook line.

Various points during the film I found myself Shazam’ing the songs that were playing. Fascinating the following that the band has, and all that they have gone through. I think I’ve been converted to becoming a fan. Gonna check out their music online and via Spotify.

Recommended.

£6 at CEX now.

I knew I should have waited after paying out £10 for this. Far too niche a film, something you either love or hate.
Sadly I was on the hate side and then some, but the artwork is well worth just over a fiver :)

damn been forever since getting something from zavvi...when did they raise the shipping up?

Got scared that shipping was going to be a beast when I saw your post... thank god it was only £2.40. Had to pull the trigger on this at only £9.99.

Got this myself from CEX this week from online. Luckily it came mint via DX Courier but £9.99 new from Zavvi is a cracking price.

Its lovely in hand, as are all mondo x steelbooks so far. Cant wait to see the next Disney ones now.