IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
WINNER: @bloodsnake007

olivemusic-giveaway (1).jpg

Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!
Prize donated by: @Apollon

olivepress_olive4HD_silver_front.jpg

It is my pleasure to contribute with this AMAZING GRAND PRIZE for ONE LUCKY WINNER, the OLIVE 4 HI-FI MUSIC SERVER.

– Storage capacity of up to 1,500 CDs in hi-fi digital instantly gets rid of CD clutter and ensures crystal clear sound quality

– Full-color touchscreen display makes it easy for users to find the music they want

– Multi-room music streaming and the ability to import music from a computer (wired or wireless) allow easy access to all your digital music sources in every room of your home

– Seamless integration with existing hi-fi systems and a high resolution DAC deliver the best possible hi-fi audio experience (unlike any MP3 player)

– Fine-grade aluminum and distinctive graphics provide an elegant design

For more info click on the spoiler below:

To enter:

1- Complete the following sentence:

I LOVE HDN because __________

2- What kind of music do you listen to?

Rules:

ONE post/entry per person.
Shipping: graciously covered by HDN.
Contest ends March 1st, 2015.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to find out what IS a Premium Ninja Membership!

Follow us on Twitter here and Like our Facebook page here for the latest collectibles news!

Last edited:
Very big thank you guys

I love hi def ninjas as I spend more time on here with my virtual family than I do with my real family...sounds sad but I feel happy

Love listening to either Nick Cave or Leonard Cohen to me these are the only 2 musicians I need in my life

Awesome giveaway @Apollon . You are the best

I love HDN because after busy day from work routine and other staff, i come to the site and have a great time with my fellow ninjas about steelbooks movies, movie reviews, having a laugh and joking around. And the most important a great community that people help each other to get the best version of the movies that they love.

2. Music i really like Guns and Roses, Rolling stones, AC DC, Metallica, Rock n Roll :p

Last edited:
1. Helpful Ninjas
2. I listen to all kinds of music, but if you're gonna make me choose. Rock n Roll will never die.

Thx for the great giveaway @Apollon !

Reactions: harry and IRON MAN
Fantastic giveaway thank you so much @Apollon and HDN :thumbs:

I Love HDN because, as I have said many times, this is THE best forum anywhere on the internet, the members are so friendly and helpful. We get the chance to obtain items from all over the world thanks to the hard work of all the GB organisers and even when there isn't a group buy, other members step into the breach to save the day :)

I love rock music, The Who being my main musical interest :)

#bestweekever #ninjaweek :thumbs:

Ron

WOW!

1. I love HDN because I've made some awesome friends here, the community here is the best on the internet and it's the only place I come for all my Blu-ray Steelbook news.

2. The kind of music I listen too is Rock :)

Reactions: harry and IRON MAN
I love hdninja because I've never met a community like this before, I might not chat a whole lot but the generosity, love, and general happiness here is amazing, it touches my heart sometimes when I read things what have been done by this community, thank you x

Classical.... And oldies, an pop (< I totally blame my son for pop though ) ha!

:woot::woot::woot:

1. I love HDN because of the friendly people/vibe and banter in here and because of the always up to date info regarding the things I collect. Best site on the internet this!

2. I worked many years in 2 different record shops in the 90's so music is a massive passion of mine. I love 90's metal like NIN, Primus, Faith No More, Life of Agony, Type O Negative, Helmet, Alice In Chains etc etc...

I also used to DJ at underground clubs in the late 90's, early 00's. Playing prog/tribal/vocal house, minimal techno and prog trance like Danny Tenaglia, Sasha & John Digweed, Steve Lawler, Dave Seaman, Saeed & Palash, John Creamer & Stephane K, Silicon Soul, Jeff Mills etc etc. ;)

Reactions: harry
1- I LOVE HDN because it's full of friendly and genuinely helpful people, who share the passion for blu ray media

2- A bit of everything. That sounds a cliché but for me it's true. Everything from classical to Kraftwerk.

Last edited:
I LOVE HDN because of the opportunity to communicate with and follow fellow steelbook collectors and see the things that they are able to obtain. The Ninjas are so friendly and I look forward to seeing what folks are saying on forums here on a daily basis.

I listen to all genres of music...anything from Metallica to John Legend and everything in between. My music collection is very diverse as I cannot choose just one style. I guess if I had to choose one, it would be '80's music.

I love HDN because it got me interested in steelbook collecting and has, frankly, led to me collection swelling beyond what my wife would consider sane limits. Plus, it is full of friendly and helpful users that are always happy to lend a hand and share information.

Music wise I listen to literally everything - my iphone has an eclectic selection to be sure - everything from Queen to Britney, AC/DC to Celine Dion. If I had to choose one I'd go for rock I guess, probably a lot of bands from the 70's and 80's too. I blame my dad for this madness, as he is a massive music fan and always has been so my childhood was made up of listening to every new album he wanted to play. He made me buy him Taylor Swift's new one for Xmas, so he is still as "current" as ever.

I LOVE HDN because it is awesome being among 'like minded' ninja's who share my passion and enthusiasm for this very addictive art form. I especially enjoy being able to gain knowledge about steelbook releases across the world and being part of a friendly, helpful community with global reach. HDN Rocks.

I have very eclectic taste in music, from Rock to Classical and everything in between!

Status
Not open for further replies.