1-time discount codes (no code requests please)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Follow us at Twitter and Facebook!
coupon-codes-png.292593

Hi All-

1) Please post all 'single use' discount codes in this thread. Do not post other promotion codes that refer to ongoing sales, or other discounts. Those belong in the Steelbook Price Drop/Back in Stock thread here Please include a retailer link with your code.

2) Please 'thank' the post once you use the code.

Examples for codes for this thread are Zavvi one time codes, or other codes that can only be used once. However, in exchange for posting your code, we ask that you post a retailer link, where the code can be used, so we avoid responses like 'where', 'who'.

I will monitor the thread as usual-if this is not useful, we will go back to posting single use codes in the Steelbook Price Drop thread.

No code begging

Thanks in advance for observing these simple rules:):scat:

:ninja:

Attachments

• coupon-codes.png
    coupon-codes.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 629,616
Last edited:
Zavvi advertising STEELBOOK10 with a range of Steelbooks including Peaky Blinders Series 1. But the code doesn't work saying that "Discount code is not applicable as there is a better offer already applied to the contents of your basket."

Any ideas?

Zavvi advertising STEELBOOK10 with a range of Steelbooks including Peaky Blinders Series 1. But the code doesn't work saying that "Discount code is not applicable as there is a better offer already applied to the contents of your basket."

Any ideas?

You have to pre order Luther or peaky blinders to get discount on the other items and not the two series Steelbook. It's written at the top of the deal page.

Try the other code we get in emails or it should be in the price drop thread

I actually received a 20% off "Mystery" code from Zavvi and it was working. Then I added a few items to my cart and as I checked out suddenly the code isn't taking. No error message or anything...just reloads the screen to the same cart with no reduced prices. Anyone else having issues?

So, i contacted Zavvi about the Mystery Code not working and they said the items I was buying were on sale so the discount cannot be used. This was after seeing them all being discounted in my cart until the glitch happened. What a scam and poor customer service. Took him probably 1 second to use that reply so he doesn't have to actually investigate the issue. We all know that discount coupons do work on "sale" items. In fact, my welcome back code works perfectly fine with the items i was planning to buy. Only difference being 10% vs 20%. Zavvi sucks.

Ebay UK...Targeted eBay.co.uk registered users only...Read the Terms and conditions :thumbs:

Redeem voucher 15% off your purchase of £399.00 or more up to £80.00 off. See conditions Redemption code: C15PERCENTOFF4U Expires 30/06/16

Redeem voucher 10% off your purchase of £299.00 or more up to £50.00 off. See conditions Redemption code: C10PERCENTOFF4U Expires 30/06/16

Redeem voucher 5% off your purchase of £99.00 or more up to £25.00 off. See conditions Redemption code: C5PERCENTOFF4U Expires 30/06/16

• Helpful Post
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
701PO-g8aXWF2Uyccx-b3GAPnh43EjYi63PQkInhNCR-3cGMXRWSngxUgCQ-9-Jc3-moLO1AbtCcRWY1oDNK1TRkon9pmQ7MgPl3tUtH2BPibsQpZcuV8QqEXT2Pqd5W_Ryr2X8dW_KnUA_XHdLsgJbwAc1_73OJc7-UjEg=s0-d-e1-ft

ERÖFFNUNGSFEIR
ABNEHMENDER RABATT

Heute haben wir einen abnehmenden Rabatt auf alle Produkte bei Zavvi.de!

Das Angebot startet mit 15% Rabatt und zu jeder vollen Stunde nimmt der Rabatt um 1% ab! Das Angebot ist gültig bis 1 Uhr in der Nacht, dann beginnt die Eröffnungsfeier.

Sei schnell, um dir den besten Preisvorteil zu sichern.

Nutze den Gutscheincode: OLYZ2016

*Es gelten die normalen Haftungsausschlüsse*

CLICK HERE

Also for Zavvi.nl and Zavvi.es

ZAVVI.NL

OPENINGSCEREMONIE!

We tellen de uren tot de openingsceremony af met een aflopende korting! De korting begint met 15% en zal ieder uur met 1% afnemen tot 1 uur ’s nachts, dan begint de openingsceremonie.

Mis het niet!

Gebruik de code: OLYZ2016

CLICK HERE

ZAVVI.ES

DESCUENTO DECRECIENTE HASTA
LA CEREMONIA DE APERTURA

¡Contamos las horas hasta empieza la ceremonia con un descuento decreciente!

El descuento comienza a -15% y reducirá por 1% cada hora hasta 01.00 horas, cuando se termina y la ceremonia empezará.

¡Aprovecha el momento!

Código: OLYZ2016

CLICK HERE

• Thanks
Reactions: Brandbil