10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #54) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 18, 2016 (Standard) - FAC (Janurary 16th , 2017)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

10.jpg

10.jpg 10_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting for mine anxiously :watch:

This look Absolutely Superb !!! This slip is sick :drool:

I love that 60's Style Artwork for the Steelbook and so happy I am getting the European edition with this FAC as it has superior finish compared to the North American one :oohyeah:

Received mine this morning and it looks even nicer than I expected! Love the finish/textures on the slip, and I seem to be one of a few who actually really likes the steelbook art, so this is the perfect package for me. :D

@Flloydo Those specs we spoke about on the back add a pretty nice effect to the mist... you'll see once you receive it. ;)

Glad you got yours mate

Mine was sent a day or two after so hopefully one day this week.

Yeah I do really like the steel too and can't wait to see the slip in hand

Ah ok, it does look cool

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This FAC Edition has been a long time coming for me. Ever since it was added to the list of the FACs still to come, I have been very excited about the news :woot:
When they finally presented the Steelbook back in August I could not wait to see the Beautyshot. It was not until November 1st when they finally presented the
whole package, I was just over the moon :drool: ...And finally another 2 1/2 months later to be Released !
So 5 months from the date they presented the steel, I have my Copy in Hands :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Loved the Movie Very Much and so Happy to finally have this beauty in Hands :happy: The whole Package is simply very Classy :smuggrin: Love the WWA European Steelbook with Spot Gloss and Debossed Title(I love Steelbooks with debossed Titles) and the Fullslip is simply Superb :hungry: The finish on it is very carefully done and worth every penny. Nice Bonus and Character cards as well. The Magnet Lenticular is not the best from fa, but its a welcoming add on. Overall this is simply just a sweet Package for a well deserving film. VERY BIG THANKS @carllenc and @Collector03601 => very grateful I am :notworthy:

1 - Fullslip front .jpg

2 - Fullslip front.jpg 3 - Fullslip front.jpg 4 - Fullslip Back.jpg 5 - Package Shot sealed Cards.jpg 6 - Steelbook front.jpg 7 - Package Shot with Big Cards.jpg 8 - Package Shot Big cards 2.jpg 9 - Package Shot Character Cards.jpg 10 - Package shot front Character Cards.jpg

Glad you like it mate... great looking edition! :thumbs:

I just got finished watching it for the second time and still found it to be just as tense and entertaining as the first time... I even bumped my rating up from 4 stars to the full 5. :D

Have you listened to the commentary with Trachtenberg and JJ yet? I had a quick listen just to see what it was like and it sounds really interesting, so will definitely have to give it a proper listen at some point!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Glad you like it mate... great looking edition! :thumbs:

I just got finished watching it for the second time and still found it to be just as tense and entertaining as the first time... I even bumped my rating up from 4 stars to the full 5. :D

Have you listened to the commentary with Trachtenberg and JJ yet? I had a quick listen just to see what it was like and it sounds really interesting, so will definitely have to give it a proper listen at some point!

I was actually thinking of watching it tonight before bed

Nah I've not heard it

Might have to though, would be interesting to hear them talk about everything even the development (if they do)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
if there is anyone who do not own a copy of this premium edition and love the movie you should go for it, really quality package and contains the European steel which is nicer than the NA one :thumbs:

Watched this the other night. Really enjoyed the film.

One odd thing about this steelbook though... after having seen the entire movie, I am at a loss for understanding the relevance of the different colored staircase design. :bored:

I know there were stairs in this movie, but imo this artwork does not really represent the film at all.

Anyway... slip is great, and the movie was lots of fun. Would definitely watch it again.

After having this on my shelf for ages and finally getting around to watching it last night, I think the movie was not really as good as everybody hyped it to be......
JOKE! Amazing f*****g Movie!! What a stellar performance from Jon Goodman, should of got an oscar or at least a nomination due his part!