10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #54) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 18, 2016 (Standard) - FAC (Janurary 16th , 2017)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

10.jpg

10.jpg 10_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly guys, filmarena bewitched you :wacky:. Unfortunately I go into raptures less and less with their WWA Steelbooks. And I find it no surprise, it is almost always the same content. So I expect to see. Don't unleash on me, please.:D

Thanks for the tag Actarus :thumbs:, this is great news :woot: (1 x to the UK please, Karel). I haven't seen the film as yet, but it's had good reviews and I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

Like other members I'm looking forward to eventually seeing the beauty shots. I think there are so many possibilities for a great looking slip and I would love to see a transitional lenticular with the steps :hungry:.

I won't be ordering the HMV steel either :whistle:.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Actarus
Hopefully FA gets to other exclusives first, with their FAC editions of steelbooks already released a while ago like Maze Runner 2, Crimson Peak, and Straight Outta Compton, and I believe they're doing In the Heart of the Sea and Creed as well.

I'm really glad they're doing 10 Cloverfield Lane, but right now they should focus on those WWA steelbooks released a few weeks/months ago :D — and also obviously Minions, Terminator 2, T4, Child 44, and Unbroken.

Thanks for the tags guys

:OMG::wow:

I am 100% all over this. This is great news and I can't see any other retailer doing an exclusive/ premium edition

Please don't mess this up FA and please please please don't do a flip flop lenti.
If you do decide to use a flip flop then please don't make it two random seperate images. Make it something that plays of the other part of the lenti.

And please please please make this the full slip image minus the IMAX writing

image.jpeg

@tridon, @DADDYCOOL187, @bloodsnake007 this may interest you

Last edited: