Now Streaming 11.12.63 (Mini-Series) [Hulu]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Hulu Original series 11.22.63 is a thriller in which high school English teacher Jake Epping (James Franco) travels back in time to prevent the assassination of President John F. Kennedy — but his mission is threatened by Lee Harvey Oswald, falling in love and the past itself, which doesn’t want to be changed. Also starring Chris Cooper, Josh Duhamel, T.R. Knight, Cherry Jones, Sarah Gadon, Lucy Fry, George MacKay and Daniel Webber.

The eight-part event series based upon the New York Times best-selling 2011 novel written by Stephen King premieres Presidents Day, Feb. 15, 2016, on Hulu. J.J. Abrams, Stephen King, Bridget Carpenter and Bryan Burk serve as executive producers. Academy Award®-winning Director Kevin Macdonald (Last King of Scotland, State of Play, Black Sea) directs and executive produces the first two hours.

@denizen It's just frustrating that it's on the geographical blocking Hulu... I hope they allow other networks/stations to air this outside of the USA (Kind of like how The Mindy Project here in Canada is airing on CityTV). I would really love to watch this when it comes out. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: luke98 and denizen
@Scary Hair
Sorry, are you asking if Hulu releases shows on Blu-ray / DVD?
I don't think they ever have. So I'm not sure if this will in the future. I hope so! Hulu isn't available here in Canada so it would be only way for me to watch it.
I assume that Hulu wont put out blu-rays of their original content anytime soon, as their main goal is to get people to subscribe to their service and the only way to watch shows like this is to do so.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
sorry didn't see this thread, got the book and anything with time travel is awesome in my book

Last edited:
I just watched the first 7 episodes and this is really, really good :thumbs: Best Franco performance sense 127 Hours and Sarah Gadon :drool: she looks like an angel on this :drool: I can highly recommend to watch this show :thumbs:

One minus comes because of the time traveling method :D its pretty funny :p

Don't they relise on Blu ray DVD ? @kaw .

@Scary Hair
Sorry, are you asking if Hulu releases shows on Blu-ray / DVD?
I don't think they ever have. So I'm not sure if this will in the future. I hope so! Hulu isn't available here in Canada so it would be only way for me to watch it.
I assume that Hulu wont put out blu-rays of their original content anytime soon, as their main goal is to get people to subscribe to their service and the only way to watch shows like this is to do so.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CZT1CR8/?tag=hidefnin-21

Reactions: Scary Hair
He second episode was really good I am loving this series can't wait to see how it plays out. James Franco is amazing in this.

Reactions: EdNorton
He second episode was really good I am loving this series can't wait to see how it plays out. James Franco is amazing in this.

I do like James Franco and that was the main reason I thought I'd give it a go but yeah I did enjoy it and actually mentioned it to a guy in work today to check it out.

It does have good review on IMDb.

Reactions: Flash
so disappointed by the ending of this. I was really enjoying it as I like
James Franco and a big JFK buff but what was very interesting and going well suddenly speeded up a silly rate and years went in minutes. Then the last two episodes were extremely rushed. The last episode was the most disappointing and I thought how pointless and that's alot of time I am not getting back having watched this. It had so much that became fairly weak, the guy with the hat, why did he not show up to Al and tell him it's pointless you can't change it and saved Jake alot of time and he wouldn't have had to endure any of it?? I mean very quickly he's let go by police as having saved the president and I am sorry but all that rubbish about JFK had he not been killed the world would have basically blown up and then he would have made terrible refugee camps and a white supremacist would have been president, what a load of ****, I don't care if it's Stephen King that's just nonsense and after all that it's over in two seconds and he just resets it and then he can't even be with Sadie and then Jake just goes home miserable really disappointed could have been so much more