Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 9th, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.com
Price: $34.99

upload_2016-5-8_15-37-19.png

11.22.63.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the regular Blu Ray edition of this. It was a really great show. Heard a lot of disturbing rumors about them wanting to continue it and i hope they dont! It will spoil the story line.

I would love if they re-worked it, loved the original concept and first few episodes were good. A problem was the book is huge and they skipped quite a lot and rushed a lot. It became very muddled and I didn't like the last few episodes was huge anti-climax shame in my opinion could have been so much better.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: WKRP
I wish the slip did not have the blue border. Then to have the same deal for the case art and to CUT OFF the most important part of the image. WTF??

The movie concept sounded very interesting and I was looking forward to finding out about a slipcover. Now I'm like WHY? Maybe someone else will do something special with this movie somewhere down the road.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and PunkNinja
It's a good concept that of course has been done many times but what I found disappointing about this one is, it's a work of fiction, yes and then they made it into a series, yes.

So why couldn't they make something up, why does it have to be that he can't change things, once that occurs it's completely pointless and the viewers has really wasted their time. In a made up story why couldn't he be saved and just for a moment have changed history that would have been cool.

I think the concept of keeping out irrelevant topics was key to producing this. The bottom line was that the budget only saw a certain amount of episodes being produced and they tried to keep within that timeframe. I never read this book but i have read many other books from King and he has a tendency of dragging on about a few things. Needful Things is guilty of that.

This is my copy of the book and don't know if it comes across in the picture but the book is huge, weighs alot to just lift it lol

image.jpg

I think if they were going to do this then it needed to be a bigger series, to squeeze such a huge and complicated story into a few episodes wasn't going to work and the last few episodes were ridiculously rushed and a lot was not explained.

But as I said if your going to make up a story why not actually change history it's a story after all.