12 Angry Men

12 angry men

• Hell Yeah!

• Maybe

• no way

Results are only viewable after voting.
An absolutely classic movie, one that my granddad made me watch before I appreciated old balck & white films.
Not sure If I would want to pay a premium for as a steelbook though, the art would have to be pretty special and the film re-mastered to the best standards.

Go watch it, now EEK!

Imo top 5 best B&W movie and top 20 all time :thumbs:
wow that's a huge statement to throw out! But I believe you. It's also in top 10 on IMDb's top 250 list, so it can't just be you. ;)

I really gotta watch it soon I know..

12 Angry Men Steelbook

As the title suggests, would you like to see a Blu-ray Steelbook of 12 Angry Men?

It's one of my favorite movies and I would love to see this film getting a steelbook treatment. A JP, TW or Kimchi Exclusive maybe :naughty:

Please feel free to post comments or standard/custom artwork that you'd like to see on this steelbook. This is the one I would like to see with the phrase "Life is in their Hands... Death is on their Minds!" written below the title 12 Angry Men

Front:
12 Angry Men Front.jpg

Back:
tumblr_mc0kw8Akih1rg61czo1_500.jpg

Attachments

• 12 Angry Men Front Alternative.jpg
    12 Angry Men Front Alternative.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 232
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rAmhz
I would buy 100%! A Kimchi excl. Even 1000000%

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Maybe you should add a poll

Heard a lot of great things about this over the years and finally got around to watching it last week... loved it! :D

I may do another version with different artwork at some point, as I'm not too happy with the outcome, but here's my concept...

#62 12 Angry Men (SC).png

Reactions: MrSquifler