13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #39) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 8, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1099
HDN group buy: hosted by carllenc

13415557_1378879115461972_3400674860661145867_o.jpg

10649842_1309767255706492_2595874997453572202_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, once again, if you cannot discuss films with passion, while respecting our members, you are not welcomed here. Films inherently contain history, politics etc. Stating facts or different opinions and disagreements are one thing, but insulting our members repeatedly, even when asked numerous times to stop spreading hostility and rudeness, is not. Thanks all for remaining engaged in our community and respecting forum guidelines at hidefninja.com.

Last edited:
Curious to see what John Krazinski is like in the film, bit of change from Jim Halpert in The Office, but he missed out on the role of Captain America if I recall.

I thought he was excellent in the movie (really surprised me). If Chris Evans did not already own the role of Captain America I could see Krazinski in that role after this movie.
I'd have to say that I was really skeptical of Krazinski's role. If you've ever seen him in interviews or anything where he's not acting, he's a bit of a clown. But after watching the movie, I think he did a great job.

Complete blind buy for me. I'm surprised how popular the GB is and based on the film comments I think it will be a good movie. I will rent it over the weekend coz I won't open my beloved FAC.

not a masterpiece. nothing close to black hawk down. but pretty ok movie. pleasantly surprised. not all American were not shown as heroes. pretty big bow to some locals (read : not all Libyans are shown evil). some cool technologies are presented that I was not aware existed.
(how they spotted enemies with laser of something in night goggle mode, or how they pointed where base was to rescuers, that were lost)
glad I got into GB.