2 Guns (Pop Art) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,902 0 0

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,009 0 0
They should stick with normal artwork which is much better and makes the steelbook stand out more, not a fan of these pop artworks.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,841 0 0
So you're the guy that bought Taxi Driver :rofl: that was the worst of the lot :OMG:!!! Fricking horrendous :rofl::p
I thought it was decent, at least you knew which film it was. A lot of these arts now I'm struggling to recognise the film! Lol!:p

Oct 20, 2015
Reactions
1 0 0
I bought some pop-art but this is very orrible
The artists for PPA were forbidden to use actor likenesses or titles for this project.. which, for a film like 2 guns, which relys heavily on Washington and Wahlberg's front and center performances, is a pretty tough assignment. That said, my hat is off to the artist, I really dont think they could have done any better.

ChrisIW

Premium Supporter
Sep 27, 2012
UK, on a parallel Earth
Reactions
2,762 0 0
The artists for PPA were forbidden to use actor likenesses or titles for this project.. which, for a film like 2 guns, which relys heavily on Washington and Wahlberg's front and center performances, is a pretty tough assignment. That said, my hat is off to the artist, I really dont think they could have done any better.
Then it's another reason not to do pop art steelbooks....