Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
steelbookand-movie-package-new-png-png.359015

Per random.org, our winner is @Kornel

WELCOME TO THE 8TH ANNUAL NINJA WEEK

2018 Hidefninja.com week-long pop culture celebration!

We've been bringing collectors together since 2009 and now have over 120 Pop Culture forums where you can learn about new pop culture collectibles, connect with old and new friends and grow your own collections.

Please see details on how to enter below and enjoy the event!

New 3d effect Ninja Week pin now on sale at http://shop.hidefninja.com

Follow us on Twitter for event updates @hidefninja and #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Good luck and welcome to the community!

DONATED BY Hidefninja.com and the Ninja Shop at http://shop.hidefninja.com
Official sponsor of NINJA WEEK

(1) lucky winner will receive all of the items pictures in this HDN Mega Prize package containing Steelbooks and much more! MAYBE half the items are empty steelbooks. fyi or may have small ding Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Reply with your top 5 movies of 2017

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package! If you're new and haven't met new friends yet, tag @digitalbabe, Staff & Community Manager and say hello!

3) Share a quick review of the last movie you saw

Attachments

• steelbookand-movie-package-NEW-png.png
    steelbookand-movie-package-NEW-png.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 5,559
Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway HiDefNinja. #NinjaWeek truly is the #BestWeekEver

- My top five movies of 2017 that I have seen, given I don't do cinemas anymore. No particular order because that would be tricky!

1) It
2) Spiderman: Homecoming
3) Ghost in the Shell
4) John Wick: Chapter 2
5) Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2

- Tagging my concept buddy: @Noodles

- Shallow Hal
Having no idea this was a Jack Black film, I gave this a watch for the first time ever last week. Some good laughs were had given the premise of the film, but also quite a real undertone. Would recommend every gives it a watch at least once. 7/10

Reactions: Noodles
1) Reply with your top 5 movies of 2017
Logan
Dunkirk
Blade Runner 2049
Wonder Woman
Atomic Blonde

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package! If you're new and haven't met new friends yet, tag @digitalbabe, Staff & Community Manager and say hello!
@CleverLoginName hello! :D Check out this big fat bundle! :O

3) Share a quick review of the last movie you saw
Justice League -> waste of time / 10. :D

Thanks for the giveaway :>

1. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
2. Manchester by the Sea
3. Life
4. Baby Driver
5. Logan

@digitalbabe

The Circle: it is not great movie as cinematographically, but it is a wonderfull distopya. it looks like an epidoses of Black Mirrors. it shows the danger that a state or another power centre which can gets all information about us and can centralize it and can use against our freedoms.

Mother
Three Billboards
The Shape Of Water
Baby Driver
Atomic Blonde

Hi @digitalbabe

Baby Driver lives in the same territory as movies like heat and even uses the not so unique idea of one final heist but it does it with so much love and original characterizations it's a ride you want to take again and again. The main character is somewhat handicapped but that fact adds to the movies heart and most importantly soundtrack. If you love music and action and love stories even with Kevin Spacey in the cast you will love this.

Dunkirk
Thor Ragnarok
Bladerunner 2049
Guardians Galaxy 2
Wonder Woman

@GVZER

The Shape of Water- very nice narrative, slow but nice love story. 4/5

1) Logan
2) Guardians 2
3) War For Planet Of The Apes
4) Skull Island
5) Blade Runner 2049

Holla! @digitalbabe

My most recently watched film was Netflix's 'Cloverfield Paradox'. The way the story brings together all three films was interesting. It allows future Cloverfield films to really go wherever the writers imagination will allow. Id give it 3 out of 5 stars.

Oh- ho... thank you, @larson1977 , my friend....

For me- it'd have to be as follows:
1. The Shape of Water
2. Logan
3. Blade Runner 2049
4. Wind River
5. A Ghost Story

The last film I saw was Green Room- an A24 release that was stunning. It was a fantastic thriller that didn’t seem to lose itself in the flourishes of cinema- and just felt like a really grounded and somewhat disturbingly accurate portrayal of this horrific event unfolding before you.

What say you, @MrsRobinson ?

Last edited:
My top 5 of 2017 is:

Thor Ragnarok
Logan
Okja
Blade Runner 2049
Wonder Woman

I'll tag @digitalbabe - Thanks!!!

My review of Black Panther: Great addition to the MCU but felt a bit overrated due to the massive hype behind it. Great acting, mediocre villain.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Dunkirk
Wonder Woman
Logan
IT

@digitalbabe hello

The last movie I saw was Star Wars The Last Jedi. I liked the action and soundtrack in the movie but thought it progressed a bit slow. The visuals were top notch.

Top 5 of 2017:
1. Blade Runner 2049
2. Dunkirk
3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
4. Spiderman: Homecoming
5. The Disaster Artist

Seems I haven't made any friends yet ;( Hello @digitalbabe, please be my saviour

Last movie I watched was Black Panther. Beautiful, well-made and just thoroughly enjoyable. It was nice to watch a Marvel movie that stood out from the regular formular (coincidentally also the first movie I've ever had the chance to watch in an IMAX theatre).

1. Logan
2. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
3. Wonder Woman
4. Coco
5. Spider-Man Homecoming

@digitalbabe hello bud!

The last movie I saw in the movies was Black Panther yesterday. Best and most mature MCU movie in my opinion. Easy 5/5 for me! :D

Hello @digitalbabe

1.Blade Runner 2049
2. Star Wars The Last Jedi
3. Logan

Review of last movie I saw: Black Panther

Best superhero movie in a while. Michael B. Jordan gives the best, villainous performance. His monologue will go down in history as the most memorable comic book scenes of all time.

Thanks for an amazing giveaway! @digitalbabe
My favorite 2017 movies are:

Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Wonder Woman
Atomic Blonde
Baby Driver
Star Wars The Last Jedi

Last movie I saw was The Apartment (1960). What a gem. Such a nice, funny and entertaining movie. It is almost 60 years old but still can relate to it. Definitely gets a strong recommendation from me.

Hi @digitalbabe , it's nice to meet you.

1. Bladerunner 2049
2. Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri
3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
4. Thor Ragnarok
5. The Last Jedi

Three Billboards is fantastic. Both Frances McDormand and Sam Rockwell are superb in it and the script really allows the characters to shine. It's also clever enough to stop when it needs to and not outlast itself. Everyone should watch this - even the popcorn \ scifi movie watchers like me.

1. Spiderman
2. GOTG 2
3. Logan
4. Dunkirk
5. Wonder Woman

David Brent; Life On The Road, Extremely funny and silly at the same time well worth a watch if you like comedy ;)

1.Logan
2.Guardians of the Galaxy 2
3.Wonder Women
4.John Wick 2
5.Baby Driver

@xxquartzxx

Last movie I saw was Black Panther which was another amazing addition to the MCU and more enjoyable then Ragnarok and Guardians 2. The film has a great cast, Some great action scenes and one thing I'm glad of only small amount of humour and soundtrack was brilliant to. 8/10

Tough to choose top 5..
- Blade Runner 2049
- Good Time
- The Shape of Water
- Ladybird
- Baby Driver

@apsmith21

The last movie I saw was Black Panther. I really enjoyed the story for this Marvel flick, and it felt very culturally rich. The characters were interesting and I cared about them, and I am definitely looking forward to picking up a nice release for this one!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.