Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
steelbookand-movie-package-new-png-png.359015

Per random.org, our winner is @Kornel

WELCOME TO THE 8TH ANNUAL NINJA WEEK

2018 Hidefninja.com week-long pop culture celebration!

We've been bringing collectors together since 2009 and now have over 120 Pop Culture forums where you can learn about new pop culture collectibles, connect with old and new friends and grow your own collections.

Please see details on how to enter below and enjoy the event!

New 3d effect Ninja Week pin now on sale at http://shop.hidefninja.com

Follow us on Twitter for event updates @hidefninja and #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Good luck and welcome to the community!

DONATED BY Hidefninja.com and the Ninja Shop at http://shop.hidefninja.com
Official sponsor of NINJA WEEK

(1) lucky winner will receive all of the items pictures in this HDN Mega Prize package containing Steelbooks and much more! MAYBE half the items are empty steelbooks. fyi or may have small ding Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Reply with your top 5 movies of 2017

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package! If you're new and haven't met new friends yet, tag @digitalbabe, Staff & Community Manager and say hello!

3) Share a quick review of the last movie you saw

Attachments

• steelbookand-movie-package-NEW-png.png
    steelbookand-movie-package-NEW-png.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 5,546
Last edited:
Wow a Top 5 list... Not easy. In no order tho:
GotG2; Blade Runner 2049! Last Jedi; Baby Driver; Logan .

Last saw Black Panther. Review would be that I'm in the minority and found it very average. Lazy story, poor CGI/action . However, some amazing female roles and performances.

1. Call Me By Your Name
2. Ghost Story
3. God's Own Country
4. The Killing of a Sacred Deer
5. Good Time

@jacobsever

Last movie I watched was Heathers. It was my first time seeing it and I thought it was quite hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. I can tell Mean Girls was influenced. 3.5/5

Thanks for the chance! #bestweekever

1. Guardians of the galaxy vol 2
2. Spider-Man Homecoming
3. Thor: Ragnarok
4. Blade runner 2049
5. John Wick 2

Last movie is saw in the cinema was Black Panther and if I’m honest I was quite disappointed :( I was hoping for much more than what I got and I felt the title character was far weaker than the supporting cast

5/10

And I wanna tag @zesty just because of the awesome slips he makes

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Top 5 movies of 2017:
1. Wonder Woman
2. Guardians of Galaxy 2
3. Thor Ragnarok
4. John Wick 2
5. Logan

Hey @digitalbabe

The last film I saw at the cinema was Justice League. The action was good, and I really liked The Flash's character, he added some humour that is generally missing in DC films. Aquaman was really wooden sadly. 4/5 overall.

Thanks for the giveaway .

Thor
guardians 2
coco
Logan
Get out

Hey @digitalbabe

Last film I seen at the cinema was Black panther , Pretty good , Great addition to the MCU .

Thanks! #bestweekever

@digitalbabe ;)

Wind River
Thor Ragnarok
Coco
Logan
Baby Driver

Black Panter, great visuals and very entertaining to watch

Thanks HDN for the giveaway!

Top 5 movies of 2017 for me:
1. Logan
2. Blade Runner 2049
3. Dunkirk
4. Baby Driver
5. A ghost story

@digitalbabe hello!

Quick review for last movie I saw - Black Panther - Another feather in Marvel cap and may be second best in MCU after winter soldier. It has great character development, one of the greatest villain in MCU and mind-blowing OST. 4 out of 5.

steelbookand-movie-package-new-png-png.359015

WELCOME TO THE 8TH ANNUAL NINJA WEEK

2018 Hidefninja.com week-long pop culture celebration!

We've been bringing collectors together since 2009 and now have over 120 Pop Culture forums where you can learn about new pop culture collectibles, connect with old and new friends and grow your own collections.

Please see details on how to enter below and enjoy the event!

New 3d effect Ninja Week pin now on sale at http://shop.hidefninja.com

Follow us on Twitter for event updates @hidefninja and #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Good luck and welcome to the community!

DONATED BY Hidefninja.com and the Ninja Shop at http://shop.hidefninja.com
Official sponsor of NINJA WEEK

(1) lucky winner will receive all of the items pictures in this HDN Mega Prize package containing Steelbooks and much more! Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Reply with your top 5 movies of 2017

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package! If you're new and haven't met new friends yet, tag @digitalbabe, Staff & Community Manager and say hello!

3) Share a quick review of the last movie you saw

@digitalbabe Hello!

Top 5 Movies:
Thor Ragnarok
Logan
It
Baby Driver
Spider-man Homecoming

@DJ IXS

Black Panther- Amazing visually, Great story, and well a thought message! Great addition to the MCU 4.5/5

1. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
2. Spider-Man Homecoming
3. Wonder Woman
4. John Wick 2
5. Thor Ragnarok

Loved Black Panther!!! Go watch it now, it's got everything - action, suspense, great acting, rhinos, and some romance.

@digitalbabe

Get Out, Wonder Woman, Dunkirk, John Wick 2, GotG 2

I’ll tag @digitalbabe

Last movie I saw was SW the last jedi and it's pretty bad. Awful story and don't like the direction of where it is going

Thanks HDN for another incredible Give-Away! :woot: :drool: :notworthy:

My 5 favorite films of 2017:
1. Disneys Coco
2. John Wick Chapter 2
3. War for the Planet of the Apes
4. Logan
5. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Tagging @boba_fett300 :thumbs:

1. Coco
2. American Made
3. Wind River
4. Blade Runner 2049
5. Thor Ragnarok

@digitalbabe

Black Panther was very enjoyable. Its probably my third favorite MCU movie.

1. A Ghost Story
2. mother!
3. Dunkirk
4. Blade Runner 2049
5. The Shape of Water

@digitalbabe

Black Panther: this movie resonates with me the more I think of it. It’s going to be the only Marvel movie I’ll see in the theatre twice. Every character is compelling and the plot doesn’t revolve around a sky portal, which is refreshing.

1. Dunkirk
2. Spider-Man Homecoming
3. Wonder Woman
4. John Wick 2
5. Logan

@digitalbabe :)

Last film I saw was Black Panther, 7.5/10, a good Marvel film but I wanted them to explore the villain a bit more. Don't think he had time to shine.

1) Dunkirk, Ingrid Goes West, Darkest Hour, Thor: Ragnarok, The Florida Project
2) @digitalbabe
3) Lady Bird

Easily the best movie of 2017. Its simplicity reflects the true nature of coming of age. A very relatable story where Saoirse Ronan is simply majestic.

Hi @digitalbabe, my top 5 of 2017, that's a hard one.

I'd have to say in no particular order: Baby Driver, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Star Wars Episode VIII, I, Tonya, Logan

I, Tonya is an absolutely hilarious look into the real life controversy of American Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding. The entire film is based on entirely real and totally contradicting interviews with those involved in the incident. Even as someone who cares very little for sports and the olympics as well as having no real knowledge of the events that inspired the film, I had an absolute blast with the film and learned quite a bit. Highly recommend 4.5/5

Dunkirk
Blade Runner 2049
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Hacksaw Ridge
La la Land

@digitalbabe hello!

Blade runner 2049 was a fantastic sequal to the original. It maintained the same artistic style, with the cinematography being the best in the business. Although not quite as striking ending as the first Blade Runner, 2049 still became one of those films you'll never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.