#020 The Incredibles (Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
incredibles-whalen-zavvi-728.png

Release date: January 22 , 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Saturday December 9, 2017 6 PM GMT)
Price: £24.99
Note: World Exclusive art. Illustrated by Tom Whalen

Announced at Mondo Talk at MondoCon 2017. The first two Mondo x SteelBook Disney SteelBooks will feature artwork by Tom Whalen and Olly Moss.

incred1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same mate

Literally just got it, looked at it, was underwhelmed and thought the spot gloss was a lie until it was unsealed.

And yeah these should be no more than £17.99

This is really nice but I think jungle book will be better. Prefer that art a tad more anyway.

Same, looking forward to what’s next but the prices should not be £24.99. I know Disney mark up a tad higher anyway but this is new 3D prices for very old films

Take note @zavvi and put your foot down to the mouse house
Yep, the current price is ridiculous... they probably realise most of us will pay it though, and we've proven them right. :facepalm::p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Cracks me up the price moaners grumbling about 25 quid for this steelbook . . . lol . . . the same people that think nothing of dropping over double that figure on a bog standard WWA steelbook in a fancy schmancy slipcase with a few cards and other bits 'n' bobs . . .
The people that should be grumbling are those that were moaning about the price of this steelbook but didn't buy it . . . in the hope of picking it up for a tenner in a few months time or at half the current top end price (like other UK Mondo X steelbooks).

Mondo X+ Disney steelbook + top artwork from Tom Whalen + one of the very best animated films of all time etc. . . .

Anyway, best solution for those who feel they overpaid is to sell it on to someone who will appreciate it more . . . and not as if anyone that bought it and wants to get rid is going to lose a red cent on it ;).

Received mine on Saturday morning.

Absolutely love it. I think it is a fair price as you are getting a limited edition, by an established artist of a considered piece of artwork, related to an outstanding film.

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
Arrived yesterday, have to say I'm actually quite impressed, I ordered initially due to the design and not necessarily the gloss finish, appreciate people may have purchased mainly on that basis. However it looks fantastic, of course would have been delighted to pay less but I think it's worth what I paid. It's definitely one of the stand outs in my collection

Reactions: digitalbabe
Yes, one for the purists . . . even the spine is pretty . . . don't collect these in particular but the few others I do own don't have spine pics like these 2 Disney Mondo steelbooks . . . anyway, no biggie.
Surely up there with RESERVOIR DOGS and some of the other better Mondos.
Pics courtesy mininomu
DUeH7V9V4AAo_cg.jpg:large

DUsMbxOVoAAcT_b.jpg:large

Last edited: